Procore Technologies logo

Procore Technologies

4.4 | Carpinteria, CA | Computer Software | 1001 to 5000 Employees

A message from Procore Technologies

We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment and welcome builders of all backgrounds to join our mission Learn more

Posted 2 days ago on Oct. 28, 2020

VP, Product - Connected Experiences

Full-time in Carpinteria, CA
See at-a-glance how well companies like Procore Technologies support the things that are important to you.
4.9
4.8
4.7
4.7
4.6
Procore Technologies is a computer software company headquartered in the Carpinteria, CA area with 1001 to 5000 employees. Procore Technologies has a 4.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,536 ratings from 102 employees. Employees have left 21 comments about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight.

Procore is looking for a VP of Product, Connected Experiences to bring life to our vision of connecting all stakeholders in construction on a single platform. Expectations around collaboration have shifted, creating a need for real-time interactions on par with the products used outside of work. In this role, you’ll lead the strategy and execution for Connected Experiences—creating a collaborative and personalized Procore that empowers all individuals in construction to build trust, improve efficiency, and complete projects safely.

The construction vertical is ripe for technological innovation. Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s one of the least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. Procore is leading the market with our SaaS construction platform. We build for real people with real experiences, empowering Groundbreakers to develop and transform the communities we all live in.

This position will report to our SVP of Product, and has the opportunity to work remotely from a US location or in our Carpinteria, CA, New York, NY or Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.

What you’ll do:

• Oversee and execute the strategy for personalized experiences that improve engagement with Owners, General Contractors and Specialty Contractors across construction
  • Own and execute the strategy for real time and state based collaboration between accounts to improve construction efficiency and building trust between construction stakeholders
  • Build and lead multiple product teams’ multi-year strategy to increase collaboration and engagement on Procore
  • Increase product outcome of engagement and activity across the Procore construction platform

What we're looking for:

• Master’s degree is preferred, or equivalent experience
  • 5+ years of experience working on a product with an industry leading, thoughtful connected experience
  • 7+ years of experience building and delivering successful products
  • Experience building collaboration products that drive activity and engagement
  • Hypothesis driven product development
  • Passionate about Procore and the problems we are solving for the construction industry
  • Strong ability to influence and lead teams of various sizes
  • Proven track record of developing cross-functional partnerships across Product and Revenue teams
  • Ability to leverage strong problem-solving and analytical skills to transform challenging user experience and business and technology problems into actionable paths
  • Effective communication and interpersonal skills

About Us

Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.

We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law

Perks & Benefits

You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.