We’re looking for a Senior Business Analyst, Marketing Operations to join our team. In this role, you'll design, prioritize, and drive marketing process improvements to completion. You’ll work with internal stakeholders to understand priorities, initiatives, and KPIs impacting the revenue process. In partnership with our Senior Business Systems Analyst, you’ll design solutions and coordinate implementations with technical resources on the team. You'll manage communications related to revenue systems and processes, including training materials and business process documentation.
This position is based in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the US. However, we are not able to sponsor visas/work authorization for this role.
What you’ll do:
- Provide Senior VP's, management team, and relevant stakeholders with analysis of key metrics including revenue cycle KPIs, and team and individual performance metrics
- Constantly iterate and review metrics ensuring current department needs are supported
- Manage and maintain data within and across systems, ensuring accuracy and reliability, while providing internal stakeholders with insights to guide tactical and strategic decisions
- Partner with teams to document current business processes, and identify, prioritize, and document opportunities for future optimizations
- Design, implement, and project manage process improvement initiatives to increase efficiencies, ensure reliability and foster a seamless, end-to-end customer lifecycle
- Serve as the main internal point of contact for marketing processes, data, and systems and provide day-to-day end-user support including delivering training where needed
- Collaborate with the analytics department to gather data needs and requirements, communicate best practices and data resources, explain analytical outputs, and build and maintain reports and dashboards
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years experience in a marketing analytics function or extensive revenue operations experience
- Marketo Certification
- Working Knowledge of Salesforce, Looker/Tableau workflow and reporting
- Ability to develop a strong partnership with business stakeholders across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines
- Ability to consider the end-to-end process and advise on downstream effects of process changes
- Ability to quickly and effectively triage, prioritize multiple requests and escalate when necessary, keeping the company’s strategic goals in mind
- Advanced problem-solving, critical thinking, and visual modeling skills
- Experience with relational databases, structured data, data management, transformation, data cleansing, de-duplication, and supporting toolsets
- Experience with 3rd party SaaS application integration, ongoing maintenance, and support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a pleasant, supportive, and customer-focused personality
- Experience with a ticket/task tracking system; JIRA is a plus
- Refined facilitation and elicitation (JAD) skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Basic to Intermediate SQL knowledge
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.