Plushcare logo

1.8 | San Francisco, CA | Health, Wellness and Fitness | 11 to 50 Employees
Posted 2 years ago on May 28, 2018

Software Engineer

Full-time in San Francisco, CA
See at-a-glance how well companies like Plushcare support the things that are important to you.
3.5
3.0
2.0

Plushcare is a health, wellness and fitness company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area with 11 to 50 employees. Plushcare has a 1.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 22 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employee has left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

PlushCare is a digital health startup in San Francisco. At PlushCare, we believe in helping every individual achieve health and happiness. Our mission is to challenge the status quo by providing every person convenient and affordable access to the best-trained doctors in the country. We allow patients to skip the waiting room and get diagnosed, treated, and prescribed medication by top U.S. doctors via smartphone. We're looking for people to join our team to help bring healthcare to the next level.

As a software engineer, you will work on everything from designing beautiful and modern interfaces for our doctors and patients to being a lead contributor in the core algorithms that determine physician utilization, allowing patients to experience world class care from world class doctors.

We're looking for experienced software engineers to join our small, but highly talented team.

Our investors include GGV Capital, LightSpeed Ventures, Maiden Lane Ventures, the CEO of Kodak, among other rockstar angel investors.

Key Responsibilities - Design and implement complex systems and user workflows under tight deadlines. - Own projects end-to-end, from developing prototypes to ensuring reliable roll-outs to large healthcare systems - Communicate clearly and effectively with operations, marketing, and the rest of the team - Help rapidly scale our product and team

Minimum Qualifications - Interested in healthcare - BS/MS in Computer Science or related- 3 years of experience in software engineering (Python/Django and React) - Strong abilities in programming, algorithms, and web infrastructure - Passionate about working on interesting problems and product ownership - Excited to build a team that is both culturally and technically exceptional

We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.

Application Instructions
Please email michelle@plushcare.com with your resume.