Manufacturing Assembler IV
In this role, you have the opportunity to
If you are considering what is next in your career, think big and join a company intent on changing the world for the better.
The Manufacturing Assembler IV performs a variety or repetitive and non-repetitive assembly operations in the catheter production of medical devices. Work is performed following established standards using diagrams, drawings or other assembly procedures.
You are responsible for the following:
- Operating within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and assembly drawings
- Cleaning and maintaining work area
- Properly turning off and locking out equipment when not in use
- Measuring and recording process parameters and report results to supervision
- Adhering to production schedules and reports material shortages
- Accurately documenting all required entries in the Lot History Record
- Complying with G.M.Ps with regard to material labeling, SOPs and proper segregation of material in the production process
- Demonstrating an understanding of the SPNC Quality System
- Ensuring all training requirements are in a current status
You are a part of
At Philips, we work on meaningful innovations that improve the lives of people all over the world. In this role, you will be in on the ground floor as we develop a strong operations team in a newly renovated production facility for a Class III combination device in Minnesota.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- High School diploma or equivalent (basic reading, writing and arithmetic skills are required)
- Minimum of 3 years clean room production assembly experience
- Certified to all stations and/or sequences within a major product family
- Incumbent will be required to work in conditions normal for a manufacturing environment
- Work involves standing for extended periods of time
- Work involves frequent lifting of materials and product up to 30 pounds
- Operations may require the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to: eye safety glasses, gowning, masks and hearing protectors
- Good hand to hand and hand to eye coordination
- Experience and ability to routinely use a microscope
In return, we offer you
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)