Key Opinion Leader Director
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
In alignment with the Image Guided Therapy Chief Medical Office, develop a peer/stakeholder engagement strategy (including advisory boards, forums and on-line/in person platforms) to drive thought leadership awareness and IGT preference at audience (market segment) or C—suite level. Engage and collaborate with cross-functional participants (e.g. portfolio marketing, marketing operations, businesses’ and markets etc.) as needed to support content ideation, creation, activation of cluster marketing plans and strategies, including determining measurement requirements
Collaborate with marketing portfolio leaders, content strategists and/or campaign managers to integrate and repurpose content marketing and campaign content where appropriate
You are responsible for:
- Organizing strategic Ad Boards as required and ensure all input is captured and fed back to the cluster, business and categories
- VOC back to the content and engagement leaders
- Developing messaging with the content and engagement leaders
- Identify both current and up and coming KOL’s to leverage for potential research and innovation projects as well as groom to be PHL IGT ambassadors
- Develop and maintain a central KOL database (to be used/leveraged across all PHL HS clusters) which will also be shared the CMO office
- Ensure a transparent and effective way of working for KOL selection and usage:
- Ensure KOLs can be leveraged for account-based marketing activities, with up to date insight on available KOLs and governance to approach KOLs (e.g. one point of contact?)
- Effective usage of KOLs: to pursue SFDC opportunities vs campaign vs gemba.
- Clear approach for cross cluster collaboration, as well as market collaboration including customer success management / leveraging longer term relationships
- Clear definition who classifies as KOL, clarity on role and expectations KOL
- Clear process for identification, nurturing and relationship management of KOLs, effectively leveraging our organization
- Budget allocation
- One source of truth, up to date database, status of prospect KOL
- Deliver KOL strategy in line with cluster strategic priorities for portfolio
- A strategy that supports the biggest opportunities (prioritized account segments in markets), focusing on the prioritized decision journeys (trigger and barrier) of portfolio’s
- Targeting the decision makers, users and influencers of main audiences for portfolios
- For portfolio’s and main supporting launches
- Is aligned with 24-month campaign plan
You are a part of: Image Guided Therapy
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in related area
- Strong sales/clinical experience and knowledge with a deep interest in the Interventional imaging domain and/or knowledge of the minimally invasive space.
- Strong organizational, leadership and influencing kills
- Ability to prioritize
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to leverage business leaders to effectively maintain the relationship
In return, we offer you:
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)