3.3 | Cambridge, MA | Hospital & Health Care | 10000+ Employees

Posted 2 months ago on Sept. 10, 2020

Remote Service Engineer MRI/CT - 3rd Shift (National)

Full-time in Atlanta, GA
Philips is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Cambridge, MA area with 10000+ employees. Philips has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,197 ratings from 83 employees. Employees have left 23 comments about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight.

Remote Service Engineer MRI/CT - 3rd Shift (National)

In this role, you have the opportunity to:

We challenge you to join our Remote Service team as an experienced Remote Service Engineer! You will combine your technical, networking, and customer interaction skills utilizing the latest remote access technologies to assist healthcare customers with MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) and CT (Computed Tomography) products.

Acting as a Remote Service Engineer (RSE), the aim of your job is to provide telephone, remote technical support, and remote diagnostics to external healthcare customers and field partners, utilizing the latest remote access technologies.

You are responsible for:

• Acting as a Philips Representative in response to customer inquiries and providing telephone and remote technical support to external customers
  • Resolving customer service events by leveraging Philips tools and resources as needed
  • Timely escalation of customer product issues for evaluation and action by higher level support
  • Utilization of appropriate remote tools to resolve issue and thus avoid dispatching of service call to Field Service Engineer
  • Implementing best practices and process improvements while diagnosing problems, apply effective solutions and determine to follow up actions
  • Driving increased productivity through utilization of remote tools and technical skills
  • Creating service plans with parts recommendations and collaboration with Field Service Engineers
  • This role will cover 3rd shift for the MRI/CT Remote Service Engineers

You are a part of:

This team is responsible for providing rapid solutions to our MRI and CT customers. You will work with a great group of Philips Technical members in a cohesive and productive environment. Our team enjoys helping each other resolve issues for our customers (hospitals and health systems) and taking on projects to better our team.

To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:

• 2 year/ Associates Degree or equivalent is required; 4-year technical degree preferred
  • 3+ years solid MRI/CT experience​; Philips systems, desired
  • Ability to troubleshoot (mechanical or electrical problems), think logically and provide technical solutions authoring.
  • Computer networking experience with the ability to type 30 words per minute is ideal.
  • Technically proficient in utilizing MS office and other CRM products and applications
  • Strong time management and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with teams and customers
  • Ability to demonstrate versatility with a variety of Philips products and customers
  • Travel will be determined according to business requirements​

In return, we offer you:

We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and up-to-date training. The work location of this position will be remote.

Why should you join Philips?:

It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.

Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran