Operations Technician: Monitoring & ASP
Job Title: Operations Technician: Monitoring & ASP
Location: Nashville, TN, USA
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Obtain a dynamic and rewarding career opportunity as an 1st shift Operations Technician.
- Serve in a high growth business as a member of one of the global leaders in Health Technology
- Contribute to operations and processes that enable our organization to meet the needs of our customers
- Be a part of Philips’ effort to improve the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2030.
- Work directly with customers to provide technical support and solutions
You are responsible for:
- Diagnoses mechanical, hardware, software and systems failures on Monitoring and ASP equipment using established procedures
- Complete component replacement, diagnostic and quality assurance procedures
- Prepares reports for analysis of product failure trends and service ability issues
- Drafts limited continuous improvement projects
- Introduce new supporting process activities
- Coordinate with subject matter experts to identify updates or enhancement to product templates
- Provide customer technical support, on-demand
- Maintaining a Salesforce.com relational database linking checklists to the correct product activities
- Identifying and managing resolution of data integrity issues
- Tracking and reporting progress of project activities
You are a part of a team
The AllParts Medical organization provides solutions to customers to ensure patient serviceability. As part of Philips Global Services & Solutions, AllParts Medical is a global leader in medical components, parts, assemblies, and full units.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree with focus in electronics or engineering, preferred
- 3-5 years of experience
- Experience in Healthcare and ERP system like Salesforce.com is preferred
- Detail oriented with interest in data, database management and analytics
In return, we offer you:
Experience within a global organization backed by 120 years of innovation; This could be the first step on your path towards a long-rewarding career.
In return, we offer you
Describe in two to three lines what tangible and intangible benefits the incumbent will gain in this role. Use our Employer Value Proposition (EVP) themes and information gathered in the RSM as input sources.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)