3.3 | Cambridge, MA | Hospital & Health Care | 10000+ Employees

Posted 2 months ago on Sept. 9, 2020

Operations Technician: Monitoring & ASP

Full-time in Nashville, TN
Philips is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Cambridge, MA area with 10000+ employees. Philips has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,197 ratings from 83 employees. Employees have left 23 comments about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight.

Operations Technician: Monitoring & ASP

Job Title: Operations Technician: Monitoring & ASP

Location: Nashville, TN, USA

In this role, you have the opportunity to

• Obtain a dynamic and rewarding career opportunity as an 1st shift Operations Technician.
  • Serve in a high growth business as a member of one of the global leaders in Health Technology
  • Contribute to operations and processes that enable our organization to meet the needs of our customers
  • Be a part of Philips’ effort to improve the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2030.
  • Work directly with customers to provide technical support and solutions

You are responsible for:

• Diagnoses mechanical, hardware, software and systems failures on Monitoring and ASP equipment using established procedures
  • Complete component replacement, diagnostic and quality assurance procedures
  • Prepares reports for analysis of product failure trends and service ability issues
  • Drafts limited continuous improvement projects
  • Introduce new supporting process activities
  • Coordinate with subject matter experts to identify updates or enhancement to product templates
  • Provide customer technical support, on-demand
  • Maintaining a Salesforce.com relational database linking checklists to the correct product activities
  • Identifying and managing resolution of data integrity issues
  • Tracking and reporting progress of project activities

You are a part of a team

The AllParts Medical organization provides solutions to customers to ensure patient serviceability. As part of Philips Global Services & Solutions, AllParts Medical is a global leader in medical components, parts, assemblies, and full units.

To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:

• Associate or Bachelor’s degree with focus in electronics or engineering, preferred
  • 3-5 years of experience
  • Experience in Healthcare and ERP system like Salesforce.com is preferred
  • Detail oriented with interest in data, database management and analytics

In return, we offer you:

Experience within a global organization backed by 120 years of innovation; This could be the first step on your path towards a long-rewarding career.

In return, we offer you

Describe in two to three lines what tangible and intangible benefits the incumbent will gain in this role. Use our Employer Value Proposition (EVP) themes and information gathered in the RSM as input sources.

Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.

To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions

It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.

Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran