Service Transformations – Service Fulfillment Business Process Expert
In this role, you have the opportunity to
This Market Business Process Expert position is located at our Bothell, WA office and will create and drive business processes that support our service fulfillment processes. You will be our service fulfillment expert and will act as a consultant for the Life Solutions, Technology Maximizer program and Professional Services team. To perform this job successfully an individual must be highly organized, detailed focused, and become a subject matter expert in ServiceMax, SAP, OpenText and to support the Transformation Office Management Team.
You are responsible for
- Oversees the business processes for all identified departments and functional areas
- Meet with key business stakeholders to prepare business case, scope, assumptions, and deliverables for projects
- Partner with Finance, Marketing, Sales, IT, and Operations to streamline business processes and improve employee productivity
- Analyzes inefficiencies in existing processes and recommend specific changes to effect improved efficiencies
- Serves as liaison between stakeholders and business partners ensuring that process changes are understood and implemented
- Create workflow diagrams, processes and procedure models and align to Philips Excellence Process Framework
- Provides documentation, training material and training of staff on new polices, process and procedures
- Facilitates the decision making process as appropriate
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as assigned
- Ensure existing and newly developed tools are adequately documented and users are appropriately trained
- Identify and assess future changes or process improvements to automated reporting landscape
- Work with back office IT team to resolve system issues
You are a part of
Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) is a leading health technology company focused on improving people's health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips' health technology portfolio generated 2015 sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs approximately 69,000 employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· Bachelor's Degree in relevant field or equivalent experience
· 5 years’ experience in service execution, customer service support, finance or operations environment
· Experience in SAP and/or ServiceMax required
· Advanced analytical and conceptual skills with ability to analyze complex problems, interprets operational needs, and develops integrated, creative solutions
· Excellent verbal, written communication skills and presentation skills
· Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization build consensus and to work through others in achieving goals and objectives
· Good organizational, time management and project management skills
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team oriented, collaborative environment
· Ability to handle multiple planned and unplanned tasks, roles and responsibilities
· Ability to formulate reports and present accumulated information
In return, we offer you
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and up-to-date training.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)