Business Process Specialist - eICU Services and Solutions Delivery Team (Baltimore or Philadelphia)
In this role, you will have the opportunity:
As a Business Process Specialist, you will contribute to the growth of valuable and consultative services to our customers by supporting the eICU North America Services and Solution Team within the Philips Patient Care Analytics (PCA) division. This role contributes to the financial success of Philips through revenue and margin performance.
You are responsible for
- Serve as Business Process Specialist to support our teams and the eICU Services Leader. Responsibilities include tracking and organizing information and providing this information to the management team(s) in monthly reports
- Systems Administrator for several business systems which include:
- Time Entry (PSA/sf.com)
- Concur (travel and expense reports)
- Training (TEDS and Philips University)
- Customer Satisfaction Survey Tool (Medallia)
- Onboarding and Offboarding of Employees
- Procurement of products and services to support the Services Teams
- Event and Meeting planning and coordination
- Monthly reporting to include key performance indicators (from the systems listed above)
- Data Entry into clinical systems as needed
- Note Taking for team meetings in MS Teams and OneNote
- Support the eICU Services Leader with duties as assigned
You are a part of
You will report directly to the eICU Services Leader within North America Services and Solution Delivery organization. This team supports products in the Philips Patient Care Analytics division. This position will reside in the Baltimore Maryland region.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 1 + years of business experience preferred, will consider recent college grads
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with SalesForce.com
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365, including Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, MS Teams, and Word
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in ever-changing environments; flexibility and tolerance of ambiguity
- Creative ability to think out of the box
- Effective communication skills including demonstrated stand-up presentation skills, group facilitation and ability to effectively interact with all levels of personnel
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to interact effectively in a team-based organization across multiple locations and with management and individuals of various levels and backgrounds across all department and organizational levels
- Ability to consistently meet and exceed goals
- Capable of making commitments, setting priorities, and delivering results on time
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Excellent time management, analytical, problem solving and listening skills
Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within commuting distance of Baltimore, MD area.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
In return, we offer you
Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
We offer you the opportunity to personally contribute to Philips’ achievement of growth objectives and ambition to improve the lives of 3 Billion people a year by 2025.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Call to Action / Contact
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)