Service and Install Base Marketing Manager (Cambridge, MA)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The Services and Install Base Marketing Manager role builds long-term Customer loyalty through a focus on customer experience, customer success, and customer marketing. This role is a key part of Philips North America's marketing plan strategy and execution. The Services and Install Base Marketing Manager drives long-term install base management programs, ensuring Customer value realization, retention, growth, advocacy, and efficiency. Define solutions delivery processes that maximize measurable Customer value over the lifecycle of ownership. Develop the offerings and go to market strategies that establish Philips as the partner of choice for healthcare delivery organizations in North America.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Create the go to market approach (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning, and Promotion) to drive Customer loyalty, lifecycle management, and key performance indicators for install base retention, growth, and advocacy.
- Define and drive Customer loyalty processes in defined business scope, including Customer experience, Customer success, and Customer marketing campaigns and programs.
- Contribute to annual business processes including, but not limited to price review and management, business-market combination, annual operating plan development, annual marketing plan development.
- Collect and analyze the market and competitive information; define target groups and competitive threats to understand and build Philips opportunities.
- Support Marketing Plan development
- Support market specific integral value proposition development
- Interface to the global service and solutions marketing team; generate relevant insights as input for proposition and roadmap development
- Support sales with customer service marketing materials and assets
- Drives Installed Base campaigns to increase the share of wallet (Cross and Upsell)
- Central management of Customer facing documents, brochures, presentations, terms and conditions, exhibits, quotation form, and content
- Develop and promote content inclusive of Customer success stories, case studies, and validated claims.
- Create sales channel development content
- Continuous monitoring and measuring service portfolio performance, seeking actionable insights and taking appropriate actions to drive business results
- Knowing and adhering to Philips formal and informal quality policies and procedures
- Providing North America market input to the global strategy for the Customer Service portfolio
You are a part of
Our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2030. Every day we move closer to achieving our goal by crafting state of the art solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. We enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards, and personalized development planning programs. Our research and business provide unique opportunities to develop cutting-edge clinical solutions and deliver meaningful solutions in the healthcare space.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor Degree required; MBA preferred
- 3+ years of experience in Sales Operations
- Significant operations and sales insight with the ability to understand, interpret, and present complex data
- Experience working in/with large, complex organizations
- Working knowledge of CRM, compensation, reporting, analytics and IT tools
- Master Excel user
- Experience within a matrixed organization, paired with a continuous improvement mindset
- Healthcare experience highly preferred
- Results-oriented, and energetic- with a track record of creative problem-solving and relationship building
A high-performance team of marketing professionals committed to delivering Healthcare providers and enterprises the best healthcare technologies, services, and solutions available in the world.
You will report to the Sr. Director North America Services and Solutions Marketing.
In return, we offer you
Encouragement to learn new transferrable skills, grow your business acumen, and apply your marketing and solution innovation skills to a dynamic company in a rapidly evolving healthcare market. If you excel in marketing, we can make you better through a global network of partners specialized in all aspects of marketing, finance, service operations, and more. All you need to bring is your thirst for knowledge and your desire to help us realize Philips’ mission and vision to improve 3 billion lives a year.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa. Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)