Long Term Resource Planner 2 - ServiceMax (Alpharetta, GA and Bothell, WA)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The Long Term Resource Planner 2 position is responsible for scheduling service for our customers through the coordination of the field service engineers’ schedule, parts delivery and equipment availability in the North America Market, Service and Solutions Delivery (S&SD) organization
You are responsible for
This role will help to build a world-class planning organization, dedicated to providing an exceptional customer service experience. The ideal candidate possesses the ability to learn new processes quickly, prioritize activities, and work efficiently under pressure. The majority of time in this role will be spent planning work orders and interacting with our external customers via phone and email.
· Responsible for creating medium to long term planning for all service operations resources related to the workload of order realization & services delivery and responsible to deliver an effective and efficient planning in line with business objectives and obligations.
· Act as the single person of contact for exception and escalation of service orders for customers, consumers and service engineers (internal / external) in a professional matter (analysis, registration, communication and timely escalation)
· Identifying planning issues, apply effective solutions and determine follow up actions with minimum direction
· Participate in Daily Management
· Identify patterns in issues/inquiries and promote improved customer service through regular updates to knowledge management content.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
· Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent in work experience
· 3 or more years customer service, scheduling, or planning experience
· Experience in ServiceMax, SalesForce, SAP or other ERP/planning tool preferred
· Attention to detail and ability to perform with a high degree of accuracy
· Proficient in MS Office programs - Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong customer service phone skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and respond quickly to changes in job priorities
· Strong organizational skills
· Interpersonal skills required in interactions with internal and external customers
· Ability to work independently to meet objectives and work through issues to resolution in a timely manner
· Problem solving mindset with ability to identify improvement opportunities
In return, we offer you
This role will give you the opportunity to take your career to the next level in a global organization that is backed by a stable 120 year legacy of innovation. Here, you’ll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the Learning@Philips program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)