Order to Fulfillment Lead - Sleep and Respiratory Care (Monroeville, PA)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Focus on three main areas: Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP), Product Industrialization and Delivery strategy. Driving operational excellence, efficiency, availability, quality and lead-time and developing long-term plans to support business expectations.
You are responsible for:
- Develops and drives Order To Cash (O2C) strategy, aligned with the business Strategic Plan of Record (SPOR) in collaboration with overall Philips O2C and Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) Strategy
- Applying LEAN methods, Drives operational excellence and continuous improvement throughout the O2C processes in the businesses
- Develops long term planning that supports business expectations on Customer metrics, Comparable Sales Growth (CSG) / Margin including downstream supply chain on capacity planning and reservation (insourced Manufacturing (MFG) but also Suppliers), and investment in skills/equipment
- Works with R&D and other functions to develop Technology Roadmap for business and core/non-core assessment and make or buy decisions in close collaborations with O2C Strategy
- Responsible for efficient lead time, quality and lower costs, including strategies for subassemblies, late stage customization, merge strategies, etc.
- Leads the executive S&OP decision making process in close cooperation with the ISC and markets
- Ensures efficiency and cost-effectiveness of Operations through New products DFM and other standards and tools
- Manages the Operations function's cost in line with AOP
- Consolidates yearly CAPEX budget. Prepares multi-year manufacturing operation and investment plans.
- Drives Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) performance collaboratively (Supply Chain Management (SCM), Factory, Procurement Engineering, Commodity Management functions, Quality & Regulatory (Q&R) and Health & Safety) based on metrics, root cause analysis and root cause corrective actions
- Through the operations (Ops) leadership team, ensures execution of the End to End (E2E) industrialization process
- Accountable for optimized Business S&OP process
- Establishes culture of continuous improvement
- Flawless execution of New Product Launches (including matters of Quality, Portfolio, Launch Plans and Industrialization)
- Coordinates E2E (equipment) inventory
- Ensures that Operation and Supply issues are accurately addressed.
- Supports business M&A due diligence and post-completion integrations
Customer and Quality
- Improve customer experience by improved quality and delivery
- Develops plans for customers allocations & Available To Promise rules
- Ensures flexibility and availability for the customers requirements and metrics
- Develops and shares ops talent, requiring skills and behaviors fit for the future
- Develops positive relationships with SCM, Procurement, Head of Manufacturing, and Q&R
- Aligns and provides proficient resources and resource capabilities with Research & Development (R&D) leader and ISC focusing on Design for Manufacturability. Design for Supply Chain and Design for Automation.
You are a part of
The SRC Management Team. You will drive strategy in close collaboration with Functional Business Leadership Partners (Finance, Marketing, Operations, and Procurement)
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related subject area; Master's degree preferred
- Experience in healthcare and/or medical device manufacturing is required
- 10+ years of progressive experience within Manufacturing Engineering/ Product Industrialization, including experience holding operations/supply chain leadership roles
- Experience in demand planning and sales and operation planning
- 8+ years of direct people management
- 5+ years of international experience (job with global influence preferred
- Experience in service operations preferred
- Proven experience and proficiency in Operational Excellence, LEAN, & Six Sigma
- Experience in optimizing Manufacturing footprint
- Experience in managing business cases transition (internal/outsourced)
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most exciting career. We believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours, as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)