Field Inventory Analyst
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work directly with our Sales team driving real time data, metrics and reporting of our Field Inventory. You will tackle challenges and solve them using a methodical approach; delivering innovative insights by merging multiple data sets, performing advanced analyses, and creating compelling data visualizations.
You are responsible for
- Executing against project plans and identify and mitigate delivery risks
- Communicating and gain buy-in of stakeholders
- Focusing on developing and implementing inventory management solutions
- Supporting new product launches
- Organizing, cleansing, manipulating, and maintaining large data sets
- Effectively interpret information to drive business initiatives and regulations
- Calculating key performance indicators for asset management and field inventory optimization
- Ensuring information management systems meet the business needs
- Incorporating quality control procedures into day to day activities
- Implementing inventory process controls including service, turn rates & expiration management
- Ability to create visualizations that clearly illustrate results for non-technical personnel
- Displaying critical thinking skills, including the ability to assess numbers, trends, and data in order to reach new conclusions based on findings
- Providing clear and effective communication to stakeholders
- Interfacing closely with cross-functional stakeholders to drive inventory strategies
You are a part of
Our field assets team gathering data in your day-to-day activities to ensure 100% accuracy on consignment and in-field products. You will be working with sales leaders, marketing, IT, and other business stakeholders across Philips North America to connect real time data for up-to-date metrics.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of experience in an analytics function such as sales operations, finance, IT or related field.
- Medical device experience preferred but not required
- Strong quantitative skills, including statistical analysis, process design, & data management
- Organization, time management , ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience with sales teams and CRM tools such SF, SAP and Oracle
- Proficiency with Excel required and WaveMark a plus
- Navigate & manage competing priorities
- Successfully work on cross functional projects/teams
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to use your proactive mind-set to come up with innovative solutions in support of our consignment analytics.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)