Sales, Territory Manager - Image-Guided Therapy Devices, Coronary (Des Moines, IA) (Open)
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
To partner with a variety of customer contacts, including physicians, clinical staff, nursing, department managers, and procurement staff to drive utilization of the Philips IGT products and services and discover new opportunities for product expansion in the state of Iowa.
You are responsible for:
- Achieving sales of all applicable disposable products and services in your territory
- Assisting in advancing revenue and market position consistent with Company goals
- Growing and maintaining revenue volume in existing accounts.
- Cultivating opportunities within legacy and prospective accounts.
- Assisting in developing pricing strategies in conjunction with the RSMs and ZVPs, Commercial Operations.
- Conducting sales presentations for new and existing customers, as necessary.
- Keeping abreast of new products in assigned discipline and of current and future Company products
You are a part of:
The industry leader in image guided therapy, helping to improve treatment for every patient. Working together to realize this vision, we can save and improve lives and reduce the total cost of care by making therapy more efficient, more appropriate and more personal.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- BA or BS Degree in Business preferred.
- 5+ years of successful medical sales experience.
- 5+ years of successful track record in customer relationship and account management
- Experience in procedural rooms required, OR/ER/IR or Cath Lab
- Proven selling and customer relationship management skills with the ability to navigate a complex sales process to include stakeholders / partners.
- Strong clinical and technical knowledge, with the confidence to knowledgably engage key stakeholders such as physicians, clinical staff, nurses, department managers and supply chain to present a value proposition.
- Professional presence that influences desired results with both external and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively manage assigned accounts in terms of driving utilization, customer relationship management, problem resolution, and business planning.
- Proven effective verbal, computer, written and presentation/communication skills.
- Ability to use communication methods and strategies that influence desired results at senior levels within the assigned accounts.
- Ability to quickly adapt and respond to job, environmental, and industry changes.
In return, we offer you:
This position offers you the opportunity to play a vital role in the success of the Philips Image Guided Therapy business. For Sales and Operations professionals, the rewards for working at Philips are huge. You operate at the heart of a worldwide company that continues to transform itself, to become ever more market-driven and consumer-focused.
Why should you join Philips?
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)