3.3 | Cambridge, MA | Hospital & Health Care | 10000+ Employees

Posted a month ago on Sept. 23, 2020

Data Analyst

Full-time in Monroeville, PA
Philips is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Cambridge, MA area with 10000+ employees. Philips has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,197 ratings from 83 employees. Employees have left 23 comments about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight.

Data Analyst

In this role, you have the opportunity to

This role serves R&D in the areas of Portfolio Management data analytics. This position is needed to support the deployment and execution of the I2M Portfolio Management Process and support the tools, analytics, and KPIs related to portfolio management.

This role will initially be based in our Monroeville office. Philips will be relocating this office to a new site in Bakery Square, one of the premier locations in Pittsburgh. This is a very exciting time to be joining Philips, as this new location will be the Sleep & Respiratory Center of Excellence. The new office is set to open in late 2020.

You are responsible for

• Philips Integrated Landscape (PIL) Tools Superuser: represent business on tooling reference boards; lead deployment of tool developments across business
  • Portfolio Data Integrity: monitor and ensure that portfolio, program and project data are entered correctly in PIL tools
  • Data Analytics and Performance Management: monitor and report on performance and corporate KPIs; Close the loop to ensure we are addressing poor performance and RED KPIs
  • Generate timely data to ensure we are able to maintain process key performance indicators, portfolio health KPIs, resource capacity, budget adherence, schedule adherence, and business case evaluation

You are a part of

This position resides in the Sleep & Respiratory Care Business Group, a business group of Philips HealthTech. We are highly dynamic, ambitious and agile within a fast-changing industry. Our vision is to work hand-in-hand with our clinical and consumer customers to transform the personalized healthcare market to meet the significant demands caused by the increase of chronic conditions and an aging society. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for consumers and patients through better awareness, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring, and management of their conditions.

To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience

• Bachelor’s Degree in technical areas such as Engineering, Computers, Math, Physics
  • 5+ years experience in data and statistical analysis
  • Database management experience
  • Change management experience
  • Expert user of MS Office tools, Planisware, Clarity, Qlikview, Accolade, VPCOnline, SAP

In return, we offer you

The Opportunity to sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we are used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further

Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.

It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.

Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran