In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work as a front end web developer working collaboratively with Engineering departments, contributing to defining success, and growing our family of products in a fast-paced, hard-working environment.
You are responsible for
- Making a substantial contribution to the innovation of product and process.
- Develops new products, using the latest technologies and resources, often realizing systems based on unverified specifications.
- Cross-platform and cross-browser work, web standards and best practices
- Working on multiple projects independently with tight deadlines and multiple stakeholders
- Switching rapidly between different projects and programs
You are a part of
Philips HealthSuite digital platform team is the center for first time right cloud expertise and regulatory compliant cloud infrastructure and platform as a service. HSDP allows Philips partners the cloud expertise and capabilities to connect devices, collect electronic health data, aggregate and store data securely, analyze data and create solutions on the cloud.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Backend development experience with Python
- Systems work experience (git, docker, bash)
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven environment; flexible in meeting deadlines and urgent requests
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; can communicate and collaborate effectively with both technical and non-technical colleagues
- US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa
- Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the territory or within commuting distance to this location
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Hands on experience with version control tools
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, disciplined, organized, and proactive
In return, we offer you
The Opportunity to sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we are used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)