Sales, Account Manager - Invivo (Central California)
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Philips Healthcare is seeking a top performing sales professional with a successful track record and solid job history to join our Invivo Sales team. The Account Manager is responsible for performing and optimizing direct selling effort for Invivo within an assigned territory. You will serve as the field focal point for collecting competitive and customer information in an assigned geographic area in accordance with the Philips General Business Principles.
You are responsible for:
- Managing the assigned territory to achieve all business and sales goals
- Monitoring annual sales plan and expense budget, initiating corrective measures to ensure that objectives are met
- Managing sales demo equipment and customer consignment inventory
- Maintaining a sales presence in the field through frequent customer contacts
- Preparation of all required forecasting and other administrative assignments
- Traveling in the field averaging two/three overnights per week
- Call points include but not limited to: Administration, Urologists, Radiologists, Anesthesiologists, Pulmonologists, Cardio-thoracic Surgeons, Neuro Surgeons, NICU, Critical Care, Oncology & Central Supply
You are a part of:
Invivo Corporation, a subsidiary of Philips Healthcare and world leader in MRI devices and related advanced imaging devices. Our vision is to positively impact the lives of patients by offering revolutionary technology in the Oncology & Advanced Imaging sectors. Our history is grounded in the expert development of MRI patient monitoring equipment, MRI coils and more recently in the development of integrated clinical solutions like Lung Cancer Screening, Functional MRI, DynaCAD suite and UroNav prostate fusion imaging. Research and advanced development are at the core of the future of the MRI field and are a key part of Invivo's strategy for growth.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- BS in Business or equivalent in education and experience
- 3+ years related sales experience
- Experience in sales of medical devices preferred, but not required
- Strong knowledge of sales processes and procedures required.
- Requires outstanding oral and written communications skills, comprehension skills, and knowledge of sales principals
- Proven track record of success
- Ability to work with prospects to develop strong business solution cases coupled with solid closing skills
- Results-oriented approach, high energy, balanced with a “take charge” attitude with teamwork and collaboration
In return, we offer you:
The opportunity to take your career to the next level in a world leading organization that is backed by a stable 120 year legacy of innovation. Here, you’ll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the Learning@Philips program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)