Sales, Account Manager - Cardiovascular Ultrasound (East Bay/Sacramento)
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Join the highly successfully Cardiovascular Ultrasound team in Philips – proven to deliver cutting-edge technology. If you enjoy a highly transactional, fast-paced sales role with great rewards and growth opportunities, this could be the role for you. The Account Manager role is based in the East Bay or Sacramento areas and will have territory responsibility for a defined geography including Las Vegas.
You are responsible for:
Selling Philips Cardiovascular ultrasound systems and solutions to hospitals and private practices.
- Creating solutions meeting customer requirements involving the entire Philips team
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with the customer at all levels in the buying organization and the Philips team.
- Once an order is closed, continuing communication with the customer to ensure high customer satisfaction while addressing any concerns.
- Understanding customer requirements and providing solutions in a consultancy way while meeting their needs.
- Developing and owning strategies for customers within assigned territory that will achieve business growth targets.
- Ensuring order processing, architectural service, construction, and shipment schedules to equipment installation are orderly and timely by communicating with logistics and project managers.
- Negotiating solutions and closing deals by reaching agreements with mutual satisfaction to Customers and Philips.
- Maintaining constant communication with all internal and external parties during the progression of the deal. Preparing for several negotiation scenarios. Obtaining clean orders at the best possible price.
- Working with Region Sales manager to develop overall territory sales plan accurately forecasting possible deals for the year and ensuring order volume and revenue targets are met.
- Interfacing with Clinical Specialists, and Service counterparts to help ensure high customer satisfaction including appropriate involvement with equipment turnover.
You are a part of:
The highly successful Cardiovascular Ultrasound sales team at Philips. Philips has the #1 market share in the premium and high-end segments of the business, and the Philip Ultrasound service organization has been rated #1 in the industry the past 23 year in a row. Selling Philips Cardiovascular Ultrasound is fast-paced, highly competitive, demanding, and rewarding.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- BS/BA degree in disciplines related to sales, marketing, business, or clinical
- 5+ years of Hospital Sales experience preferred
- Medical Capital equipment sales experience required
- Radiology, Ultrasound and/or Diagnostic Imaging sales experience strongly preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to effectively manage assigned territory
- Ability to travel overnight up to 30%
In return, we offer you:
The opportunity to join a highly transactional, fast paced sales role, with great rewards, and growth opportunity.
Why should you join Philips?:
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
No Sponsorship offered
"US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa."
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)