Ultrasound Order Processing Specialist
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Process orders and ensure order integrity and timely communication with internal customers to resolve any order intake issues. You'll also work to ensure established processes are followed and work cross functionally within the Customer Fulfillment Center.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Ensures Customer purchase orders submitted to Philips are documented and compliant with established business controls, policies, contractual agreements, and entered correctly, per departmental turnaround time requirements.
- Processes orders on the Integrated Client (ex: SAP or Siebel) system, ensuring proper configuration, sales quota management assignment, and appropriate order history, as it pertains to the integrity of the order.
- Identifies current system configurations in multiple SAP environments and work with Service and BIU (factory) to reconcile discrepancies
- Interprets engineering flowchart drawings and converts technical information into a customer-facing document, as well as end user testing of Siebel and other tools
- High level of product knowledge – demonstrated ability to explain product offerings appropriately
- Processes and reviews Quotes and Purchase Orders for accuracy and compliance with Philips terms & conditions, policies and contractual agreements.
- Validates and processes change orders, cancel / rebooks, cancels, credit returns, futures and all demo sell through orders to meet acceptable departmental turnaround times.
- Archives order packet and maintains complete and accurate documentation/history related to quotes and orders.
- Escalates issues appropriately and promptly to ensure optimum customer satisfaction.
- Effectively sets priorities in order to meet workload, commitments and all applicable established departmental goals.
- Anticipates and manages workload by escalating to their respective team &/or Manager, as required, to meet current workload requirements.
- Ensures established processes are followed, while maintaining complete and accurate order files.
- Provides support and information cross functionally within the Customer Fulfillment Center, as required/requested.
- Ensures established processes in compliance with Philips’ Quality Standards of business conduct and followed
- Effectively sets priorities in order to meet workload deadlines, commitments and all applicable established departmental goals.
- Provides technical review and configuration of Siebel orders as needed
- Other duties and requirements as required
You are a part of
Philips is a global leader in health technology that makes life better for people, like you, through meaningful innovation. This position will be a part of our Global Business Services group responsible for leading operational execution, reducing complexity and increasing efficiencies as the in-house team that continuously improves performance to better support our customers.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and or relevant business experience preferred
- 2+ years of Supply Chain related business or administration experience is preferred
- 2+ years of business systems experience (ex: SAP/ ERP systems, MS Office, Siebel) & Quality Management systems (ICS Control, SOX etc.) preferred.
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and the ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
- Ability to think critically, demonstrate “outside the box” thinking, and meet time sensitive deadlines for customers and resolution of escalated issues
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline driven collaborative team environment.
- Positive, self-starting, flexible and forward-thinking individual with strong organizational skills who can work both independently and in a team environment.
- Complies with Philips’ quality standards, business conduct, and all established processes are followed
In return, we offer you
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and up-to-date training.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)