3.3 | Cambridge, MA | Hospital & Health Care | 10000+ Employees

Posted a month ago on Sept. 24, 2020

Senior Global Product Manager

Full-time in Monroeville, PA
Philips is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Cambridge, MA area with 10000+ employees. Philips has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,197 ratings from 83 employees. Employees have left 23 comments about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight.

Senior Global Product Manager

In this role, you have the opportunity to

Work in a fast paced environment, develop your career and be in the forefront of our sleep business.

You are responsible for

• Quickly assess global customer needs (and competition), global market trends, and formulate GTM plans for sleep apnea therapies based on Sleep strategic marketing plan
  • Develop Subject Matter Expertise to support the creation of the OSA Alternative Therapies product roadmap
  • Create and evolve key marketing documents to enable successful alignment across SRC (i.e. Idea Brief, Product Strategy Brief, Marketing requirements document, Product Launch Package)
  • Drive market introduction of new sleep apnea solutions globally
  • Provide product training to key internal and external stakeholders
  • Obtain global customer requirements through market research
  • Become the voice of the customer to the development team
  • Drive alignment of feature/function prioritization to maximize the value proposition
  • Convey complex messages to influence colleagues and executive audiences
  • Drive user testing for new medical devices
  • Work closely with M20 for Clinical Marketing and Digital Marketing plans
  • Work with Engineering to ensure high quality products at target COGS positions

To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience

• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, economics; MBA preferred
  • Healthcare background a plus
  • Ability to network and influence in a global matrix organization
  • Ability to synthesize market and customer feedback to drive valuable innovations
  • Facilitate and coordinate a diverse group of teams across multiple business units, including engineering, services, product support teams, Finance, Legal, Contracts, Quality and Regulatory.
  • Understanding of regulated environment - FDA Quality System Regulation (21 CFR 820), and EU – Medical Device Directive (MDD) requirements a plus
  • Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills and ability to convey complex messages to influence colleagues
  • Experience in product development (taking products from concept to launch) and product management is preferred
  • Comfortable traveling up to 25% within US and globally

In return, we offer you

The opportunity to join our global Sleep and Respiratory business. We are looking for new team members with an entrepreneurial spirit to help people around the world to live better through sleep.

Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips employees change lives every day.

Enjoy opportunities to learn, develop your career and be in the forefront of consumer health. Philips is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy

In return, we offer you

At Philips, we are encouraged by our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2030, and every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. Thanks to our employees who share our passion for improving lives, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry leading in image guided interventions, ultrasound, patient monitoring, cardiology informatics, sleep therapy and respiratory care.

It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.

Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran