Senior Global Product Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work in a fast paced environment, develop your career and be in the forefront of our sleep business.
You are responsible for
- Quickly assess global customer needs (and competition), global market trends, and formulate GTM plans for sleep apnea therapies based on Sleep strategic marketing plan
- Develop Subject Matter Expertise to support the creation of the OSA Alternative Therapies product roadmap
- Create and evolve key marketing documents to enable successful alignment across SRC (i.e. Idea Brief, Product Strategy Brief, Marketing requirements document, Product Launch Package)
- Drive market introduction of new sleep apnea solutions globally
- Provide product training to key internal and external stakeholders
- Obtain global customer requirements through market research
- Become the voice of the customer to the development team
- Drive alignment of feature/function prioritization to maximize the value proposition
- Convey complex messages to influence colleagues and executive audiences
- Drive user testing for new medical devices
- Work closely with M20 for Clinical Marketing and Digital Marketing plans
- Work with Engineering to ensure high quality products at target COGS positions
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, economics; MBA preferred
- Healthcare background a plus
- Ability to network and influence in a global matrix organization
- Ability to synthesize market and customer feedback to drive valuable innovations
- Facilitate and coordinate a diverse group of teams across multiple business units, including engineering, services, product support teams, Finance, Legal, Contracts, Quality and Regulatory.
- Understanding of regulated environment - FDA Quality System Regulation (21 CFR 820), and EU – Medical Device Directive (MDD) requirements a plus
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills and ability to convey complex messages to influence colleagues
- Experience in product development (taking products from concept to launch) and product management is preferred
- Comfortable traveling up to 25% within US and globally
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to join our global Sleep and Respiratory business. We are looking for new team members with an entrepreneurial spirit to help people around the world to live better through sleep.
Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy opportunities to learn, develop your career and be in the forefront of consumer health. Philips is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy
In return, we offer you
At Philips, we are encouraged by our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2030, and every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. Thanks to our employees who share our passion for improving lives, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry leading in image guided interventions, ultrasound, patient monitoring, cardiology informatics, sleep therapy and respiratory care.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)