Customer Project Manager - Connective Care - West (Portland, OR)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The Philips Healthcare Monitoring Analytics & Therapeutic Care (MATC) business serves the healthcare community through effective and efficient management of capital medical equipment installations and IT solution implementations across the healthcare continuum.
Your role as a Customer Project Manager will be to manage multiple patient monitoring system and/or therapeutic care implementations that vary in scope, size and complexity. Projects can include IT solutions, capital equipment installation and systems integration. You will also be responsible for leading a team of clinical and technical resources for each project, to ensure the successful customer experience and guided by the statement of work.
You are responsible for
Coordinating, leading and motivating a diverse cross-functional team of internal and external Sales, Clinical and Technical resources in coordination with the hospital provided project manager or point(s) of contact.
Developing project plans; inclusive of the following elements, utilizing the Philips Project Management Methodology and Tools:
- Comprehensive WBS (work breakdown structure)
- Change Management Plan
- Communication Plan
- Risk Management Plan
- Stakeholder Analysis and Resource Management Plan
The Project Manager responsibilities include Customer Satisfaction, Forecast Accuracy, Inventory Management, Project Cycle Time, Revenue Recognition, and Backlog Management.
Working with a Solution Project Manager, this role is responsible for effectively communicating with all project stakeholders, and third party vendors. Including but not limited to regular project updates and regular project meetings as outlined in the project plan.
You will be a part of
A dynamic team of Project managers, all focused on delivering innovative solutions, to help create a healthier society. Reporting to the Zone Installation Director, you will be a member of the Installation Operations team with a variety of both internal and external stakeholders.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combined experience/education in the areas of: Clinical or Computer Science, Information Technology, Project Management
- Effectively manages and leads multiple projects concurrently with varying complexities
- Knowledge and experience in IT Project Management within a Healthcare Environment is preferred (i.e. Healthcare IT, EMR, Patient Monitoring).
- Certification in Project Management preferred (PMP or Masters Certificate in Project Management)
- LEAN Certification is helpful
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrates effective influential leadership across all project resources/stakeholders
- Must be highly organized
- Ability to present and negotiate effectively in multiple areas of the customers’ environment (i.e., C-Suite, Clinical leadership, IT, Biomedical and others)
- Review construction and technical planning documents
- Provide a stellar customer experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of MS Project, MS Office Suite, Salesforce.com and other standardized Project Management tools and documentation
- This is a field-based position with up to 65% travel in the assigned territory Oregon and the Pacific Northwest. Additional travel as needed.
In return, we offer you
A dynamic working environment in an innovative business which offers you excellent opportunities to fully utilize, and further develop your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and training.
Candidates need to live within the territory or within commuting distance to Portland, OR area.
This position will require you to meet all customer specific mandates such as vaccinations and or screening tests.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Call to Action / Contact
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)