Sr. Project / Program Manager
We welcome you to join Philips Ultrasound as a Sr. Project / Program Manager within our Supply Chain Organization in Bothell, WA
In this role, you have the opportunity to
In this high visibility role, you will be part of the strategic team tasked with driving specific programs in relation to our industrial footprint.
- As a Sr. Project/Program Manager you will formulate the program/project plan in accordance with the goals and timing set by the management team. The plan includes resources, costs, risk assessment, dependencies on other programs and address quality aspects of the program
- Leads execution of the program/project in line with the plan. This includes setting up of the project team, monitoring progress, managing stakeholders and resources.
Controls the program/project budget and progress, periodically evaluates feasibility, costs/benefits, takes corrective actions when necessary and drives adequate reporting.
- Presents project plans & status updates to the Project Board for consensus & decision making
- Ensures Quality both in the project results as well as business processes. Supports continuous improvement of relevant business processes.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BS/BA degree in Management, Operations, Engineering or closely related field and PMP preferred.
Solid understanding of NPI, Lifecycle, PDLM and solutions processes.
- Understanding of SAP and Manufacturing flow is a plus
- Strong understanding of R&D development processes, and global Supply Chain operations processes.
- 5+ years as Project Manager – Managing (Owner) of large scope E2E projects in a manufacturing/production product.
- 7 + years of demonstrating increased responsibility in an electronic manufacturing environment.
- Thorough knowledge of manufacturing production processes.
- Understanding of how new products and changes to existing products affect the product in the areas of cost, performance, quality and throughput.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills (verbal/written) , interpersonal skills, negotiation skills and the ability to communicate effectively with senior leaders in the organization
- Demonstrated leadership skills in areas of coaching, communication, facilitation, team leadership and business management.
- Demonstrated success in working complex issues with cross-function team members to enable effective resolution.
- Working knowledge of key business tools such as: Project Scheduler, PDM, SAP, Power Point, Visio, Word and Excel.
In return, we offer you
Opportunity to actively engaging with teams from the BG Ultrasound Customer Services, cross-functional teams within the BG Ultrasound, and the larger Global Solutions and Services organization.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the United States currently.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)