QMS Content Transformation Lead
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Transform Philips QMS with the design and implementation of processes for publication in the global quality system and ensure proper linkage with change processes and solution change processes.
You are responsible for
- Develop, implement and drive continuous improvements of the standard business capabilities and processes for managing MS/QMS content found in global Aris including but not limited to integration, Compliance Catalog, Job Catalog, IT Systems, processes
- Custodian of processes and ensuring adoption of proven practices
- Capture learnings and actively share success within your community
- Deliver a standard global process design; To ensure successful execution of process design across work-streams.
- To deliver impactful results on process improvement throughout work-streams and within the vision and objectives of the process.
- Working with the process owner to design, publish and deploy standard processes in Aris for overall establishment and maintenance of MS/QMS content including process structures, compliance catalog, job catalog and PIL solutions listings
- Design and implement processes in Aris for publication in the global Aris system and ensure proper linkage with change processes and PIL solution change processes.
- Ensure output from the design is deployable to both legacy MS/QMSs and end state Aris Portals
- Support and ensure successful deployments of processes used to establish and maintain MS/QMSs content
- Build and maintain SME communicates in the Q&R domain to enable stakeholder participation in the design, development and deployment of processes
- Establish meaningful tracking and reporting on use/deployment of processes to drive standardization across Philips
- On time delivery of acceptable process deployment packages
- Successful process deployments that result in standard WOW across all Clusters, Markets, Functions and Integrated Supply Chain
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a scientific discipline
- 8+ years' experience in establishing and maintaining regulated Quality Management Systems
- Experience with building, maintaining and deploying Quality Management Systems that successfully demonstrate compliance to required regulations and standards.
- Change Management – ability to influence stakeholders in the value and benefit of the processes
- Project management experience
- Good communication skills written & verbal in English
- Demonstrated experience in collaborative working environments
- Experience addressing conflicts, escalation at team level to achieve desired results.
- Demonstrated experience handling deadlines, able to focus on targets
- Demonstrated experience-driving progress, taking initiative to achieve results.
- Experience understanding the process approach ‘End-to-End’, where, the optimization of customer value chain starts from ‘customer insight’ all the way to delivering products & service to the customers.
- Experience in leading process improvement methodologies
- Demonstrated capability in organizational Change Management and stakeholder influencing
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)