Administrator 2, Contracts
In this role, you have the opportunity to
assume an important role for supporting our contracts with individual hospitals, IDNs and GPOs within the healthcare market.
You are responsible for
- Drafting, reviewing and revising various client-facing contracts such as: master agreements, amendments and renewals.
- Generating contracts from standardized contract templates for multiple business units.
- Reviewing customer terms and conditions; providing recommendations relating to any exceptions or items of concern or caution and contribute to their negotiation with the customer.
- Interfacing with the corporate legal, finance and other supporting cross functional teams to answer questions and resolve issues related to transactional business.
- Preparing Request for Proposal responses as required to support the Corporate Accounts and Sales teams.
- Meeting proposal deadlines through effective time management, establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, approval, assembly and submission of proposals.
- Identifying and addressing commercial, financial, legal and operational issues on complex matters and seek advice from management and subject matter experts.
- Conducting historical contract review, preparing contract summaries for various departments/purposes and provide guidance to company personnel regarding contracting issues, concepts and requirements.
- Proactively making recommendations to management for ways to improve contract templates, processes and policies.
- Providing administrative-level support for the company’s contract management software.
- Communicating clearly and effectively with both internal and external customers.
You are a part of
Our pricing and contracting team performing as a highly influential teammate creating high impact results while helping to achieve our mission of delivering consistent high quality, safe and effective, regulatory compliant products and services.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree, and/or MBA degree preferred OR Education and experience equivalent to three or more years’ related experience required, Paralegal Certificate desired
- Knowledge of contract and business law required. Emphasis in business and transactional-related course work preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, Adobe
- Demonstrate leadership skills, including the ability to plan, organize, coordinate, direct and control the activities of the assigned organization and interface effectively with management.
- Must have experience in contract drafting, reviewing, revising and interpretation.
- Must be able to work independently and handle given assignments with minimal supervision.
- Able to effectively communicate contract principles and policy to internal business teams.
- Assist other contract professionals in working with internal or external business teams on issues relative to assigned contracts.
- Ensure contract review, approval and execution in accordance with corporate guidelines.
- Must be self-directed, detail-oriented and motivated; approachable and trustful, demonstrate a high level of accountability, leadership, and decisiveness and the ability to prioritize and execute on multiple priorities.
In return we offer you
The opportunity to work directly supporting the team while they work with our high level IPNs and GPOs to help shape our future and make sure we are holding our contracts to the highest standards.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)