In this role, you have the opportunity to
Add new knowledge for personal and organizational growth and proactively sharing knowledge with others. As well, you will have the chance to ensure quality, while looking for ways to enhance effectiveness and efficiency of the organization's systems, processes and tools.
You are responsible for
- Packaging various Personal Health items in an ISO and FDA regulated environment.
- Operating all relevant machinery, tools and equipment, undertake standard and complex production tasks safely and in accordance with instructions.
- Monitoring the quality of output to identify, discard or re-manufacture faulty products.
- Maintaining accurate daily production records, so that manufacturing performance can be analyzed.
- Be a team player in order to work flexibly within any area of assembly.
- Completing departmental procedures and administrative activities including accurate completion of Device History Records, inventory control processes (Kanban, Materials Movement forms, time tickets, pick lists, etc), lot tracking scrap reporting, sequence cards and other administrative duties.
- The ability to work overtime is an essential function of this 2nd shift position (6:00 PM-6:00 AM).
You are a part of
The Personal Care business group, which is part of the health cluster Personal Health, aims to be the first choice for consumers and retailers by delivering innovative solutions that help people look and feel their best. You will be joining the second shift (6 PM to 6 AM) Production team.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- High School Diploma or GED (required).
- Experience in manufacturing, service or assembly, in a regulated environment (required).
- Physical Requirements; this position requires the ability to move on a continuous basis in order to efficiently get to other work areas, frequent lifting up to 15 pounds, occasional lifting up to 25 pounds, ability to reach and ability to use fine manipulation skills.
- The ability to read, speak and understand the English language is required in order to interpret the work instructions, procedures necessary to perform work tasks and comprehend the documents that comprise our Quality System, in order to comply with FDA regulations.
- Manual dexterity and the ability to work productively on a repetitive basis is required.
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to drive commitment towards continuous improvement and the ability to vocalize suggestions and concerns, while assisting with idea generation for solutions.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Life at Philips is an opportunity for personal and professional growth. And a journey into the unexpected; our people often experience moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
In addition to being purpose-driven, at Philips, we deeply believe in equality and that our people should be a reflection of the society and countries in which we operate. So we value our people in all aspects of diversity, whether generational, gender, experience, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, ability, nationality, or other aspects. We believe that a flexible and inclusive culture invites a full spectrum of ideas, opinions, and experiences into the decision-making, and strive to create it wherever possible.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page , or you can discover helpful advice from our employee blog. You can also learn about our recruitment process or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)