System Test Engineer
Be a part of Philips IGT-D System Verification group as a Systems Verification Engineer focused on Console and Disposable to ensure we meet product level requirements.
- Participate in cross-functional new product development teams to well understand system requirement specifications.
- Responsible for the development of test protocol/ methods/tools in product function/performances verification.
- Collaboration with other R&D functions (development, system design), Marketing, Quality and Regulatory.
- Write, update and execute manual and automated test procedures for medical devices
- Analyze test protocols to ensure that test coverage of requirements is complete and correct
- Work with cross functional teams to analyze test failures and determine root cause
- Maintain a traceability matrix to ensure system requirement specifications are validated.
- Participate in V&V team technical platform building, including process, test method and tool development.
- Coordinate testing required to support regulatory submissions
- Follow applicable Quality System procedures for all assigned tasks
- Participate in project teams in NPI, failure investigations, sustaining engineering, etc.
- Communicate ideas and issues effectively to other team members and management.
- Prepare V&V documents, technical reports, and presentations, as required.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- The successful candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills education and experience:
- Bachelor with 1+ years experience in system verification.
- Experience in medical device development preferred.
- Experience in medical device design and medical standards preferred.
- Some experience in Design Controls.
- Strong sense of responsibility, good communication skills, self-learning ability.
- Strong ability of writing the report of issue analysis and presenting the report in team.
- Continual improvement focused, self-directed and creative.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)