3.3 | Cambridge, MA | Hospital & Health Care | 10000+ Employees

Posted 2 weeks ago on July 31, 2020

BPE Industrialization

Full-time in Colorado Springs, CO
Philips is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Cambridge, MA area with 10000+ employees. Philips has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,197 ratings from 83 employees. 23 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

BPE Industrialization

In this role, you have the opportunity to

Have a major impact on the way that Philips brings new products in the market and build a broad network across businesses and functions. You will be driving standardizations across businesses and leading a major change process.

You are responsible for

• Driving excellence in execution of Industrialization (Design transfer) in Philips across all businesses
  • Leading a Community of Practice as platform for deployments and continuous improvement
  • Leading continuous improvement of the Industrialization  process as part of Philips’ “Product Development, Launch and Maintenance” business process
  • Deploying new processes and process changes
  • Managing interfaces with the other relevant functions and business processes

You are a part of

The Industrialization Excellence team, which is part of the Philips Integrated Supply Chain BPO organization. This team is responsible for development and deployment of all business processes within the Integrated Supply Chain organization.

Our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2030. Every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. We enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards, and personalized development planning programs.

To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience

• BS Engineering degree; Master’s Degree in Business Management/Science/Engineering highly preferred
  • Practical experience with Industrialization (design transfer) for Medical devices
  • Experience with translation of regulatory requirements for Medical devices into effective and lean procedures
  • Good communication and presentation skills
  • Helicopter view in combination with detailed understanding of the business processes
  • Experience with Design for Six Sigma, Systems Engineering and / or Reliability Engineering
  • 5 plus years’ experience in a highly regulated industry (medical devices or pharmaceutical highly preferred)
  • Must have applicable knowledge or expertise in deploying and improving design transfer process standards.
  • Ability to travel, as needed.

In return, we offer you

A key position in our Operations organization as a global player in transition. In this role you have the chance to be a real game changer and have direct impact on business results. Furthermore, you get the unique opportunity to shape this organization as it is in its full development. Learning how to effectively deploy and embed business processes in the organization.

It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.

Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran