Senior E-Commerce Marketing Manager, Personal Health NA (Stamford CT)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Ensure the media and retail investments outside of Amazon are working harder and delivering strong business results in order to maximize online growth.
You are responsible for
- The development of E-Commerce marketing and promotional plans for all Philips brands to grow the omni-channel customers business and deliver annual online sales and share goals.
- Develop briefs for eComm activation to share marketing objectives based on business priorities. Ensure that E-Commerce marketing strategies will leverage new platforms (where applicable) to grow traffic, improve conversion, and drive new customer acquisition for all other retailers.
- Provide counsel and best practice sharing to Sales, Shopper Marketing Managers, and Campaign Managers as needed to drive best in class E-Commerce across Philips businesses.
- Collaborate with key account managers on all retailer teams (except Amazon) to develop retail programs that will drive growth.
- Lead relationship with Online Retailer's Advertising teams (WMG, TMN, etc) and be first point of contact for agencies managing online shopper media for all E-Commerce media touch-points.
- Own E-Commerce budget and develop media strategy across online retailers to best address CDJ and competitive landscape in the E-Commerce space.
- Ensure the E-Commerce media strategy is executed and plans are optimized to meet KPIs in order to hit business goals.
- Support marketing input for annual retailer/JBP planning with key retailers (Walmart, Target, Costco, BBBY, etc).
- The strategic relationships with E-Commerce support agencies to improve Philips presence on the digital shelf, identify needs, develop plans to address these needs and ensure there is continued innovative collaboration.
You are a part of
The Philips Personal Health organization E-Commerce & Digital Excellence team. This team is responsible for providing a holistic 360° approach to planning, investment and execution for all E-Commerce partners and Direct-to-Consumer business. The Sr E-Commerce Marketing Manager will report to the Digital Director, Personal Health, North America. This position is located based in Stamford, CT.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred
- 10+ years business experience with at least 5 years of experience in a Digital Marketing or E-Commerce role.
- Consumer packaged goods or Digital agency experience preferred
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail & accuracy, effective time management & organizational skills
- Proactive approach to all tasks and the ability to anticipate needs
- Strong communication and influencing and presentation skills
- Helpful if experienced with Digital, eCommerce, and Analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe, Ad servers, OCR, Clavis, Profitero, etc.)
- Travel is less than 30%
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to grow your career in a company that values the interaction between technology and people. You can join an innovative company that makes a real difference to people’s lives. You will be surrounded by passionate, insightful colleagues who share your drive to create superior customer experiences. Your work will be challenging and full of opportunities for growth. Variety and challenge will be part of your daily routine. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)