Sales Specialist, Sleep and Respiratory Care (Houston, TX)
Sales Specialist, Sleep and Respiratory Care (Houston, TX)
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Reporting to the regional sales director, the clinical sales specialist is responsible for meeting assigned sales quota in the defined territory. Accountable for driving Philips branded Respiratory Care and Sleep Technology products, programs and services. Territory covers Houston, San Antonio, East/West and South, TX.
Specifically selling ventilation and sleep products demonstrating clinical expertise in Respiratory and Sleep Disordered Breathing disease management, high-end sleep and respiratory therapy, as well as owning the relationship with key opinion leaders for the defined geography in the sleep space.
You are responsible for:
- Utilize Respiratory and Sleep clinical expertise and selling skills differentiating Philips products, programs and solutions.
- Conduct sales meetings, training and product demonstrations for sleep and ventilation products, airway clearance and other sleep and respiratory products, programs, services.
- Target call points include existing and new market segments over a broad geographical area with Key focus areas to include: Physician and mid-level prescribers (MD, DO, NP-C, PA), Respiratory Departments and Sleep Labs.
- Focus Products and Technologies: Trilogy, Trilogy Evo, patient interface, Care Orchestrator, PAMS, HDRS, Auto CPAP algorithm, Bi-level, Auto SV, AVAPS, AVAPS- AE, Flex, Night Balance positional OSA device
- Drive Philips brand preference for respiratory medical devices and accessories through increased face time and visibility with the sleep and respiratory stakeholders in sleep labs, physician offices, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Rehab facilities, Hospitals, LTAC’s, and VA facilities (sleep lab, discharge planning, respiratory departments, and purchasing)
- Demonstrate a high level of disease state knowledge related to product and program offerings; Sleep Disordered Breathing and Home Respiratory Care; Care Orchestrator, Auto CPAP, Auto Servo Ventilation, Bi-level AVAPS, Non-Invasive and Invasive Ventilation, Patient Interface, PAMS, PAMS COPD, HDRS.
- Facilitate Super Workshops across multiple territories in their defined geography. Serve as the facilitator where clinical registry is applicable or required.
- Identify and develop physicians in current and new markets for product advocacy, research and technology drivers. Serve as the owner of the relationship with the Key Opinion leaders in the defined territory in the sleep and respiratory space.
- Establish and maintain regular communications with the appropriate Account Managers in assigned territory. Provide key account coverage as appropriate for regional and national sleep accounts
- Demonstrate a high level of understanding of the dynamics of reimbursement in all of our call points (Sleep Lab, Physician, DME, hospital, ACO, SNF, LTAC) what drives our products
- Care Orchestrator expertise for sleep and respiratory care; Differentiation vs. competitors, Physician/Referral and DME landscape. Demonstrate solution selling with Care Orchestrator.
You are a part of:
We simplify healthcare by focusing on the people in the care cycle, patients, and care providers. Through combining human insights and clinical expertise, we aim to improve patient outcomes while lowering the burden on the healthcare system. Philips delivers advanced solutions for both health professionals, to meet the needs of patients, and empowered consumers for affordable healthcare whether in hospital or at home.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years selling clinical technology and programs experience required with specific experience in the Respiratory or Sleep Disordered Breathing market.
- Preference for dual credentialed Respiratory and Sleep Technology candidates; RRT, CRT, RPSGT credentialed candidates with demonstrated experience selling in the sleep and respiratory market.
- Demonstrated success selling products or programs to prescribers; MD, DO, NP-C, PA
- A high comfort level and experience working to support the sales process with CEO’s, CFO’s, and Owners of medical businesses.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- BS/BA level degree in a discipline related to sales, marketing, general
business, or clinical studies or certifications that are tied-to the core market segments of the company, preferred.
- Highly preferable candidates: Dual credentialed sleep and respiratory care; RRT, CRT, RPSGT
- Must be able use auto vehicles to get to and from customer locations. Must occasionally lift and transport medical devices that may weigh up to 100 pounds and frequently lift devices up to 25 pounds. Travel is extensive within assigned territory – up to 75%.
In return, we offer you:
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?:
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)