Document Control Specialist
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Primary responsibilities are to manage and be a subject matter expert in quality control documents.
You are responsible for:
- This subject matter expert is responsible for managing the change and implementation of standard SAP processes related to QMS functions (Document Control, Purchasing, Design Changes, etc.).
- Ensures planning and scheduling of the Document Control Process to meet the requirements of the internal policies and external regulations. Support the Integration of new and changing QMS systems in a key role managing the changes.
- Gather, analyze, interpret, and compose information into clear, readable documents to be used by technical and non-technical personnel.
You are a part of:
Quality and Regulatory team – RespirTech
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- 4 Year college degree in business or healthcare related field of equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2 years of quality document control experience
- Ability to read and write in English
- Solid critical thinker with excellent creative and technical capabilities
- Manage multiple projects and tasks, prioritize competing deadlines, and work independently
- Knowledge of applicable regulations, current business practices and procedures
In return, we offer you
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)