Sales, Inside Sales Corporate Account Manager, Oral Healthcare (Stamford, CT)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The iCAM works to grow the sales revenue of Sonicare and Zoom Whitening within specified Corporate Accounts (CA). Understanding the assigned accounts vision, the structure, key decision-makers, and how to conduct business as a Philips partner is critical. This will include taking and entering orders, making outbound sales calls, handling customer service issues, and, where applicable, assisting the field sales team with the implementation of sales initiatives within their assigned accounts. Under the direction of the Senior Manager Corporate Accounts (SMCA), the iCAM also executes distinct implementation protocols and initiatives designed to achieve all aspects of CA revenue growth expectations.
You are responsible for
- Delivers results through outbound sales calls, implementation of targeted initiatives, and providing outstanding customer service
- Uses the CRM system to plan daily outbound sales call activities.
- Maintains and grows smaller Corporate Accounts that cannot be adequately supported by the outside field sales organization.
- Works to understand key corporate contacts while driving sales at the office level.
- Develops, implements, and communicates sales initiatives to the Field Service Representatives (FSRs) when outside support is needed.
- Achieves established revenue growth targets for assigned Corporate Accounts
- Drives professional product usage and brand recommendations within offices of assigned Corporate Accounts
- Maintains an outstanding level of market, customer, distribution, and product knowledge necessary to accomplish sales and marketing objectives
- Serves as subject matter expert for Philips products, clinical studies, and sales information
- Assists FSRs with the execution at the office level of specific strategies within assigned accounts
- Achieves targeted CA revenue growth for assigned accounts
- Monitors performance to sales objectives to ensure revenue targets are met
- Generates revenue tracking reports to demonstrate effectiveness of implemented initiatives
- Provides input for the development of new sales collateral pieces to Marketing
- Perform other related duties as assigned
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BS/BA level degree in a discipline related to sales, marketing, general business, or certifications that are tied to the core market segments of the company preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of professional inside sales with a proven selling track record.
- Understanding of CRM concepts to manage and grow accounts.
- Strong computer skills with practical experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, & Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to be creative, write proficiently
- Skill in facilitation and presentation
- Strong organizational skills and extremely detail-oriented
- Skill in project management and ability to multi-task and prioritize frequently changing needs
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work with a variety of other disciplines both inside and outside the organization
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment and discretion
- Work as a team player with employees at all levels
- Ability to take initiative in the absence of precise direction
- Ability to work with multiple interruptions and tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Sensitive to confidential information
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)