Sales, Account Manager - Service Solutions (VA & WV)
Sales, Account Manager- Service Solutions
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Represent Philips by developing and driving key partnerships both internally with Philips Healthcare counterparts (marketing, service, support, education, legal etc.) and externally with customers within the given accounts to achieve order intake and to drive revenue growth against a set of annual targets. The Account Manager is the primary party responsible for generating sales volume by responding to immediate needs and developing credible and strategic long-term relationships with customers that translate to revenue growth.
You are responsible for:
- Understanding and managing the business and driving the execution of account based sales plans and account strategies to achieve assigned targets
- Identifying opportunities that benefit the customer by listening attentively and adjusting to fit the audience and the message
- Building and delivering solutions that solve customer pain points and meeting customer expectations
- Developing relationships with decision makers and establishing executive level relationships within assigned accounts
- Monitoring competition and industry trends to provide effective feedback to management, commercial sales and marketing organizations
- Developing and executing strategic and tactical territory sales plans to meet or exceed financial targets
- Collaborating with cross-functional partners and Zone Leadership to own the service forecast and gain sales strategy alignment
- Meeting or exceeding monthly orders volume for full portfolio, including Imaging Systems, Ultrasound, Multi-Vendor Services, Patient Monitoring Renewals, POS, billable Conversions, warranty conversions, clinical education and Performance Bridge
- Utilizing Salesforce.com CRM to accurately forecast, effectively ensure data integrity, generate timely accurate quotes and drive success rates
You are a part of:
A team that offers an impactful experience, complemented with open communications and a hands-on partnership with customizable services and solutions adaptable to our customers’ particular requirements. We consider experiences of healthcare teams and patients, combined with technology and industry advancements, to unlock insights and understand changing needs. This enables us to bring customizable services and solutions for our customers.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years of field sales experience with a Bachelor’s degree, or 3+ years with a Master’s degree; or equivalent work experience.
- Prior healthcare sales experience required, Customer Service Sales Experience Preferred (Relevant Clinical and technical Experience will also be considered.)
- Ability to work with prospects to develop strong business solution cases coupled with solid closing skills.
- Results-oriented approach, high energy, balanced with a “take charge” attitude with teamwork and collaboration.
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Experience with Salesforce.com is preferable. Other CRM experience would be beneficial.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
In return, we offer you
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
No Sponsorship offered:
"US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa."
“Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the territory”
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)