Sales, Field Clinical Specialist (NYC, NJ, Long Island)
Sales, Field Clinical Specialist- RespirTech (NYC, NJ & Long Island)
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
The Field Clinical Specialist is responsible for maintaining current sales and increasing sales growth within a specified region with focus on acute and post-acute facilities. This role requires the ability to conduct external clinical training (CEUs and train-the-trainer sessions). This position shares responsibility for established regional sales goals.
You are responsible for:
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the Field Clinical Specialist will operate in support of a designated region in the sales organization to increase productivity and achieve sales goals. Responsibilities include:
- Serve as a sales liaison focused on achieving specified performance goals including sales metrics, sales forecast and growth with special attention to the acute and post-acute hospital setting.
- Facilitate ongoing clinical training with RespirTech customers and prospects throughout the assigned region
- Facilitate ClearChest utilization in established hospital accounts, drive InCourage (ICS) and Cough Assist (CA) discharge business and the use of ICS devices in the post-acute setting through capital equipment purchase or rent and rent-to-own (RTO) agreements
- Facilitate ongoing clinical training with employees throughout the assigned region
- Provide data or monthly sales reports and analytics.
- Support the needs of vacant territories. This may involve: sales calls, travel and/or other activities typically completed by a Territory Manager. Coordinate and assist with staff in-services/education when needed
- Work directly with health care teams to obtain medical records
- Participate in customer meetings and events as appropriate
- Participate in local, regional, and national trade shows, including CF Education Days, as needed
- Complete required credentialing for access to hospitals
- Attend HIPAA training and other training sessions
- Additional duties as assigned
You are a part of:
The Philips RespirTech team, selling in a product line that has positively impacted many people, from changes to their health as well as their quality of life. It continues to touch lives in memorable ways.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- B.A. or B.S. degree in related clinical field of study preferred
- Licensure in nursing, respiratory therapy or related specialty in the state of practice
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel on a regular basis (up to 75%)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Must be able to communicate with all levels of clinical staff, including large audiences
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency at word processing and spreadsheet software applications
- Ability to interpret clinical studies and data
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to problem solve.
Physical Requirements of the Position:
The Clinical Specialist must be able to use a PC, telephone, and basic office equipment. Position requires the ability to hear phone conversations, read medical information and communicate clearly with all levels of internal and external customers. Must have the ability to problem solve, and work independently and with a team. Must be able to lift 10 pounds in a single movement. Must be able to travel by car and air. Overnight travel up to 50%.
In return, we offer you
The Territory Manager role will give you the opportunity to take your career to the next level in a world leading organization that is backed by a stable 120-year legacy of innovation. Here, you’ll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the Learning@Philips program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
No Sponsorship offered:
"US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa."
“Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the territory”
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)