Pre-Sales, Solutions Design Consultant – Patient Monitoring (NJ/NYC/CT))
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Serve as the key interface between Philips and our customers concerning the solution design. This position will develop a successful sales strategy to differentiate Philips solution technically, in both installed base accounts and competitive accounts. This customer-facing, technical sales support role teams up with a clinical expert(s) and sales personnel to help position Philips products and solutions. You are involved in a variety of activities based on understanding the customer’s goals and workflow and provide recommendations to them on how Philips products can help them deliver more effective and efficient patient care. This position covers New Jersey, NYC, and Connecticut.
You are responsible for
Manage your Business and support the execution of Great Sales Plan(s) and Account Strategies
- Understand customer needs and determine solution elements for product portfolio.
- Research technical solutions and develop long-term objectives for Philips success at the account anchored to meeting critical customer needs.
- Provide input to the Business Plan that supports achievement of your Quota, is aligned with the objectives of the GSP and balanced selling.
Work with team to design Philips Solutions to meet customer’s needs
- Execute standard design and interface guidelines in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Translate the identified Philips solution for the opportunity into a value proposition and create a technical strategy to support the proposition.
- Engage Sales resources and validate account strategies, needs analyses, and deal strategies.
- Design a tailored account strategy and create a compelling message to present the value proposition and proposal to the customer.
- Execute and maintain assigned specific tasks in Salesforce.com.
Own How the Customer Experiences Philips
- Understand customer business drivers and develop solutions that exceed customer expectations.
- Build a recurring and frequent cadence for customer discussions.
- Facilitate the resolution of customer issues by following the escalation process.
- Drive customer satisfaction through delivery, installation, and post-installation.
Team within Philips
- Build a strong internal network to support the delivery of value to our customers.
- Maximize the customer experience by presenting a coordinated and efficient One Philips approach to the customer.
- Collaborate with Teams to validate and execute Business Plans.
- Develop internal relationships to drive resolution of customer issues.
- Share best practices with internal colleagues.
Own Your Performance and Development
- Take responsibility for your own personal and professional development, including all required training.
- Participate as an active member of the Sales Team, sharing your experience and knowledge with others.
- Utilize and comply with standard processes and guidelines.
- Develop a strong knowledge of markets, competitors and industry trends for products and solutions.
- Demonstrate the Philips behaviors in all interactions.
You are a part of
We challenge you to join this growing team as a Solution Design Consultant for our Patient Monitoring business under our Healthcare sector. This position offers you the opportunity to play a vital role in increasing market penetration in the Eastern Zone and to the overall growth of our business. For Marketing and Sales Professionals, the rewards for working at Philips are huge. You operate at the heart of a worldwide company that continues to transform itself, to become ever more market-driven and consumer-focused.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of sales experience with a Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years and a Master’s degree; or equivalent work experience.
- Medical capital presales experience preferred
- Patient Monitoring experience preferred
- Ability to work with prospects to develop strong business solution cases coupled with solid documentation skills
- Results-oriented approach, high energy, balanced with a “take charge” attitude with teamwork and collaboration
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Experience in both Value-Based Selling and Negotiation
- Experience in Healthcare / IT Technologies
- CCNA, Windows, or other technical certification preferred
- Experience working with Visio preferred
In return, we offer you
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)