Finance Business Partner
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Become the "Right hand" to both the Managing Partner for the Healthcare Transformation Services (HTS), the Head of Clinical Services for North America, providing bandwidth and depth of insight. You will oversee the financial and business management of the HTS & Clinical Services portfolio.
You are responsible for
- Employing financial insights and business acumen to influence business strategy.
- Advising on opportunities to accelerate financial performance (growth, cost reduction, asset utilization)
- Building high performing teams by attracting, retaining, developing and providing opportunities for staff to gain critical experiences.
- Driving financial planning activities including articulating and defending financial forecasts
- Advises on and supports decision making throughout the BU organization.
- Initiating and leading change with Senior management on key decisions impacting financial performance.
- Communicating with stakeholders on business performance, financial performance, business context, opportunities and risks.
- Ensuring financial and business controls are followed in all aspects of business operations.
- Providing financial analysis about margins, efficiency and cost structure and recommending actions to continually improve our efficiency versus competition.Managing several tasks and projects simultaneously and shifting priorities as the demands of the business evolve.
You are a part of
The North America Finance team, reporting into the Finance Business Partner for Services & Solutions Delivery.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- CPA or MBA on related field
- 10+ years of progressive Finance and Management roles
- 5+ years of experience in managing highly matrix, global dispersed teams.
- Proven depth of business knowledge and strong general business and political acumen
- Strong Technical Accounting Knowledge
- Stakeholder management, relationship building and leadership skills to drive change
- Ability to see synergies and opportunities in a broad portfolio, translating into actionable plans
- Strong visual analysis and representation
- Understanding of Philips ways of working, values and culture
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. An inspiring international multidisciplinary working environment with continuous challenges and opportunities for growth to accelerate your career in the directions to which you aspire. Succeeding in this role will open many doors for your long-term career, inside and outside of Philips. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)