Bring your medical sales skills to Philips and join our fast paced team with great rewards and growth opportunity. This role can be based in Milwaukee or Madison and will have responsibility for all of Wisconsin.
You are responsible for:
- Creating solutions meeting customer requirements involving the entire Philips team
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with the customer at all levels in the buying organization and the Philips team.
- Once an order is closed, continuing communication with the customer to insure high customer satisfaction while addressing any concerns.
- Understanding customer requirements and providing solutions in a consultative way while meeting their needs.
- Developing and owning strategies for customers within assigned territory that will achieve business growth targets.
- Ensuring order processing, architectural service, construction, and shipment schedules to equipment installation are orderly and timely by communicating with logistics and project managers.
- Negotiating solutions and closing deals by reaching agreements with mutual satisfaction to Customers and Philips.
- Maintaining constant communication with all internal and external parties during the progression of the deal. Prepares for several negotiation scenarios. Obtaining clean orders at the best possible price.
You are a part of:
- The Account Manager will be part of a Regional team to include a team of sales reps and reports to the Region Sales Manager.
- Works with Region Sales manager to develop overall territory sales plan accurately forecasting possible deals for the year and insure order volume and revenue targets are met.
- Interfaces with Clinical Specialist, and Service counterparts to help ensure high customer satisfaction including appropriate involvement with equipment turnover.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- BS/BA degree in disciplines related to sales, marketing, business or clinical
- A minimum of 3 years of hospital sales experience (required)
- Medical Capital equipment sales experience (highly preferred)
- Radiology, Ultrasound and/or Diagnostic Imaging sales experience is a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications preferred
- Ability to effectively manage assigned territory
- Overnight travel could exceed 40%
In return, we offer you:
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.