Copywriter (Cambridge, MA)
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
The Copywriter role is an integral part of the Philips North America Creative team, responsible for the strategy and development of all creative assets. Reporting to the Creative Director, you are an accomplished copy writer with a passion for storytelling and a proven ability to develop clear, concise and compelling multi-channel content. You have a way with words and a flexible writing style that allows you to pivot within different mediums from email to social. You are a collaborative team player who can help to transform creative concepts into successful campaigns that resonate with health care leaders across North America.
You are responsible for:
- Create smart, compelling high-quality content that prospects and customers want to engage with
- Monitor materials through all stages of production to final deliverable
- Work with internal cross-functional teams to write copy for various content assets, personas and markets
- Follow copy through agency or internal process, ensuring finished piece is legal and brand compliant
- Partner with stakeholders in the market as well as digital, social and eCommerce to develop content that drives engagement across all channels and platforms
- To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism or related field, or equivalent experience
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role; agency background preferred
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail and version control
- Strong writing and editing skills with the ability to translate concepts into clear, concise and compelling content
- Excellent communication skills and ability to project manage work with tight deadlines
- Team player, quick learner and ability to accept feedback and reprioritize workload
- Experience in healthcare or technology
- Portfolio samples desired
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Life at Philips is an opportunity for personal and professional growth. And a journey into the unexpected; our people often experience moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
In addition to being purpose-driven, at Philips, we deeply believe in equality and that our people should be a reflection of the society and countries in which we operate. So we value our people in all aspects of diversity, whether generational, gender, experience, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, ability, nationality, or other aspects. We believe that a flexible and inclusive culture invites a full spectrum of ideas, opinions, and experiences into the decision-making, and strive to create it wherever possible.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page , or you can discover helpful advice from our employee blog. You can also learn about our recruitment process or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)