Sr Product Manager, Clinical IT
In this role, you have the opportunity to
This position is part of a team of software platform managers responsible the SRC Care Orchestrator cloud software ecosystem, focused on clinical functionality. This Sr Product Manager, Clinical IT will focus on defining features and benefits that create value aligned to the SRC and Connected Care Cluster cloud clinical workflow business strategy such as Condition Management (CM), Remote Patient Management (RPM), and Chronic Care Management (CCM). This position will work with peer software platform managers and will collaborate closely with SRC Business Category Solution Managers to support the development of solution roadmaps, and to ensure efficient and consistent implementation of CM / RPM / CCM capabilities. The Sr Product Manager, Clinical IT, will work to align CM / RPM / CCM solutions with the relevant Connected Care Cluster initiatives and activities, and drive adherence to appropriate clinical, regulatory and reimbursement standards, while ensuring our software platforms effectively meet customer needs and embody SRC’s high quality standards.
You are responsible for
- Collaborate with OSA Sleep and Respiratory Care Solution Leaders to define the CM/ RPM / CCM components of SRC solutions.
- In conjunction with the Software Platforms management team, define and drive the evolution of the unified SRC Care Orchestrator application ecosystem, to deliver a comprehensive platform that delivers effective CM / RPM / CCM
capabilities to our markets around the world
- Create mid- to long-term (1-3 year) product roadmaps for our CM/ RPM / CCM capabilities to support the defined solutions roadmaps and drive the success of our CM / RPM / CCM offerings
- Define specifications for features and enhancements on the product roadmap, manage priorities, and work with the product owners and engineering team to guide the implementation to meet customer needs, cost and schedule constraints, and upholding SRC's high standards of quality.
- Collaborate with field marketing on the release of CM / RPM / CCM offerings and the introduction of new features to the market and to customers.
- Manage customer feedback, analyze markets and competitive information to inform the roadmap, product strategy, requirements, and marketing plans.
You are a part of
This position resides in the Home Respiratory Care business of Philips Respironics. Our vision is to work hand-in-hand with our customers to transform the home healthcare market to meet the significant demands caused by the increase of chronic diseases and an aging society. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for at-risk individuals in the home through better awareness, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring, and management of their conditions.
This role will be remote until further notice and upon approval is anticipated to be based in our Murrysville office.
Philips will be relocating this office to a new site in Bakery Square, one of the premier locations in Pittsburgh. This is a very exciting time to be joining Philips, as this new location will be the Sleep & Respiratory Center of Excellence. The new office is set to open in late 2020.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering related discipline; MBA preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing, product management, or product development, preferably in commercial enterprise or healthcare software or cloud applications.
- Experience with clinical or healthcare IT systems such as Electronic Health Records systems desired.
- Relevant clinical experience is desirable
- Excellent decision-making and strategic thinking skills, and the ability to make decisions and prioritize utilizing data, and despite uncertainty and ambiguity
- Ability to synthesize market and customer knowledge, strategy, existing and new products and services into winning solutions
- Expertise specifying requirements for complex commercial software solutions to meet demanding feature, cost, quality and introduction date targets is a requirement
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing processes, strategic planning, commercial or enterprise software development processes, and solution launches
- Proven communication skills, including listening, communicating, and persuading. Comfort presenting to colleagues, management, and customers in both formal and informal settings
In return, we offer you
At Philips, we are encouraged by our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2030, and every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. Thanks to our employees who share our passion for improving lives, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry leading in image guided interventions, ultrasound, patient monitoring, cardiology informatics, sleep therapy and respiratory care.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)