Sales Development/Campaign Management Specialist
In this role, you have the opportunity to directly impact our success by qualifying leads and uncovering opportunities adding to the sales pipeline. The Campaign Management Specialist is responsible for proactive inbound and outbound prospecting and lead management; coordinating campaign strategies focusing on development, implementation and findings.
This role will act as a layer between marketing and sales for all product lines including Patient Monitoring, Ultrasound and Imaging Systems. Responsible for building relationships through marketing activity – outbound call campaign, inbound inquiries, trade shows and referrals. The goal of a Campaign Management Specialist is to take a perspective lead from a campaign, generate interest to customer, qualify the lead using the budget, authority, need, & timeframe to approach and communicate the opportunity with the appropriate Account Executive for follow up. Additionally, maintaining and updating customer information in SalesForce.com and fulfilling customer request for product information.
We challenge you as Sales Development Specialist to manage all aspects, including implementation, of inbound and outbound campaigns that utilizes various types of media including tradeshows, web and primarily outbound calling. Works with Field Marketing Managers, Digital Team and Sales on key campaigns and events.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Responsible for generating and qualifying sales leads/opportunities for PCMS (Patient Care Monitoring Systems, IS (Imaging Systems) and Ultrasound products.
- Builds relationships with prospective customers with the primary focus on lead generation and the development of new and existing accounts
- Uncover ways to raise brand awareness for Philips product portfolio and gain account intelligence for new/existing accounts including: current equipment, number of units, decision maker and future plans
- Responsible for managing the Philips relationship with customers and independently drive account needs or problems through resolution
- Creates and follows campaign scripts or call guides with enthusiasm, and modify scripts as needed
- Meets or exceeds lead generation and qualification performance metrics set by management while also maintaining additional responsibilities
- Maintains and increases technical product information and application knowledge for Patient Monitoring, Ultrasound and Imaging products
- Incorporate Lean Thinking to generate and assist in continuous improvement projects
- Additional duties as required
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1 + years of marketing experience serving as a true customer advocate with a proven track record of success driving account needs or problems to resolution
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a very strong phone presence for outbound calling
- Ability to apply persuasive selling skills via telephone to address customer needs
In return, we offer you
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day. We offer you the opportunity to personally contribute to Philips’ achievement of growth objectives and ambition to improve the lives of 3 Billion people a year by 2025. A dynamic working environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully exploit your talents.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)