We welcome you to join Philips Healthcare Ultrasound business as a Learning Specialist in our Bothell, Washington location.
Philips is the leader in improving people’s health and well-being, through important innovation.
As the Learning Specialist, you will have an outstanding opportunity to join the highly successful Ultrasound business. You will enter the multinational environment of the Ultrasound business at Philips Healthcare.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
You are responsible for
As a Learning Specialist, you have a key role in the development and delivery of a sustainable education program for Ultrasound. By working in close alignment with internal partners and customers, you will strive to continuously improve the customer experience in our learning environment.
- Ensure Philips customers and employees receive consistent, streamlined learning services by using common company style, standards, and development tools
- Apply curriculum design best practices using blended learning solutions and modern learning approaches
- Work with subject matter experts, instructional designers and content developers as a project manager to deliver outstanding learning services programs
- Drive adoption and deployment of our Learning Management System (LMS) in the markets by running projects in localization of learning materials
- Support of implementation of the process that allows customers to use the learning platform
- Function as a specialist (superuser) of the learning architecture (LMS) and provide support to administrators to upload and test learning activities
- Represent Ultrasound capability requirements and ensure incorporation into Global Education roadmaps
- Maintain a current skillset and continuously researches effective learning options, tools, standard methodologies, and industry trends
- Contribution to continuous improvement and innovation
You are a part of
The Ultrasound organization is responsible for global marketing, development, and manufacturing of Ultrasound systems and solutions in the area of cardiac, general imaging, women’s health and point-of-care. You will be part of the Service Education team of the business unit Ultrasound. This position is based in Bothell and you will report to the Education Services Leader for Ultrasound.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in Education in instructional design or development of learning materials
- 5+ years of instructional design and curriculum development experience
- Ability to perform as an internal consultant providing expertise to product organizations to build education solutions
- Knowledge of curriculum design theories/pedagogies and experience translating those theories into real-world education products
- Shown ability to design and facilitate the development of interactive and engaging learning solutions
- Ability to build assessments, including situational and scenario-based questions that contribute to the proficiency of learning
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to interface with all levels within the organization
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with crafting solutions that were implemented in a Learning Management System (LMS); experience with a Learning Content Management System (LCMS) a plus
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)