CRM Performance Manager, Personal Health (Stamford CT)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The CRM Performance Specialist in the Market is responsible to acquire new consumers into our database and ensure that they remain engaged with the Philips brand while increasing consumer life time value. The Specialist is responsible to evaluate our opt-in and registration experience and ensure that it is optimal for the NAM market. In addition, the Specialist is responsible for providing local requirements for localization of the master consumer journeys (recruitment, engagement, purchase) to the activation hub, and activation of thereof for the campaign and always-on of all in-hub activities.
The CRM Performance Specialist is responsible for the design, deployment, and activation of the local one-off CRM activities.
Consequently, ensures that all campaign activations in-hub activities are briefed with local requirements, translation reviewed, and journeys pushed live. The CRM Performance Specialist will plan, set up, pushed live, and report performance for the local one-off CRM activities.
You are responsible for
- Growing the consumer database and the consumer lifetime value
- Increase engagement of consumers by sending targeted communications with a clear value proposition that makes the Philips brand more prevalent in each person’s life.
- Focus on CRM activity (CRM emails) supporting champions campaign for One Consumer, always-on presence, and one-off CRM activities for Personal Health.
- Define local requirements for all master consumer journeys and one-off CRM activities.
- Ensure go-live of all master consumer journeys and all one-off CRM activities.
- Manage the entire campaign roll-out volume load and phasing.
- Report on performance and provides recommendation based on established KPIs for one-off CRM activities. Conduct post-campaign analytics to realize recommendations for future CRM campaigns.
- Ensure readiness of local journey for the markets to be deployed (localization and adaptation to the requirements of the market), activate them for one-off CRM activities.
- Works closely with the IT department to better understand all CRM feeds and data flowing in and out of CRM program management tools.
- Responsible for achievement of the local target and KPIs.
- Accountable for defining paid media touch-points and KPIs and, if applicable, briefing the Hub or local partners.
You are a part of
The Philips Personal Health organization Center of Excellence and will report to the Director, Consumer Experience and Engagement, North America. This position is located based in Stamford, CT.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree required. Master’s degree is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience managing CRM programs; consumer-packaged goods is desired.
- Understanding of the market, competition, technology and developments.
- Strong analytical ability required; assess performance and drive improvements in future performance.
- Professional knowledge of statistical methods and quantitative analysis.
- Effective communication of analysis and proposals to different audiences, including senior management.
- Own approach of analysis and problems.
- Makes own choice of research items, within given strategy.
- Makes combination of resources and different projections to show alternative scenarios or new possibilities.
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to grow your career in a company that values the interaction between technology and people. You can join an innovative company that makes a real difference to people’s lives. You will be surrounded by passionate, insightful colleagues who share your drive to create superior customer experiences. Your work will be challenging and full of opportunities for growth. Variety and challenge will be part of your daily routine. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)