Document Control Specialist
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Assist in the change management process to encompass documented processes, procedures, projects, and product.
You are responsible for
- Process and release ECR’s, ECOs, & MCO’s,
- Ensure the accuracy of change orders including but not limited to documentation, revisions, and required approvers.
- Proof read and edit completed documents for grammar, spelling, punctuation and adherence to appropriate formatting.
- Review approved documents for accurate format, signatures, dating and Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
- Manage the document approval process including final approval signatures, completed implementation.
- Manage LHR/DHR scanning for release in Agile.
- Facilitate Agile releases to Learning Management System (LMS) for training.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to create and produce documents that reflect departmental and company-wide processes and conform to the requirements of the electronic documentation system, Agile.
- Provide support services in response to requests for information on individual documents for users of the document control system.
- Oversee the management of Quality Records both on site and off site if applicable
- Provide support services for audits including but not limited to FDA, BSI, TÜV
You are a part of
Our document control department that supports our change management process with system and process support and ensures the use of current, relevant, and approved documentation. Your primary role will revolve around control of all forms of documentation.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or High School Diploma with relevant work experience
- Basic knowledge of Good Documentation Practices (GDP)
- 5 or more years’ experience working in a regulated industry or similar manufacturing and engineering environments preferred
- Highly organized and detail oriented with strong follow-up skills to manage large volumes of documentation. Ability to understand priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Accuracy is required in performing all functions of this position.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in computer skills and Microsoft Word, Excel and Visio, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Familiarity with Agile Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system highly desirable.
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to work in a growing business group and be a key contributor to our growing quality team. This position will sit at the forefront of groundbreaking technology and will support the change management process.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)