Retention Analyst - Sleep and Respiratory Care
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Join a rapidly expanding Direct to Consumer sales team within our Sleep & Respiratory Care (SRC) division. The Sales Retention Analyst will work in conjunction with an assigned team to ensure the fulfillment of sales excellence. This position offers a competitive base pay and is a full-time role.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Communicating with management team regularly
- Preparing accurate reports using data from internal and external sources
- Presenting actionable information and insights to team members and management
- Gathering and analyze data in order to understand problems and address them proactively
- Collaborating with team members and members of other departments
- Maintaining pending order reports and other retention specific numbers
- Accurately report on daily, monthly and quarterly numbers
- Tracking activity, preparing and maintaining records for sales leads
- Other duties and requirements as assigned
You are a part of
In 2017, Governor Bill Haslam announced that Philips would be bringing 800 new jobs to Tennessee. Since the announcement, Philips Global Business Services North America has continued to expand and develop in the Greater Nashville area. Philips is a global leader in health technology that makes life better for people, like you, through meaningful innovation. This position will be a part of our Global Business Services (GBS) group responsible for leading operational execution, reducing complexity and increasing efficiencies as the in-house team that continuously improves performance to better support our customers. We are looking to build a new team in Nashville of passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse professionals empowering excellence around the world for Philips to achieve our mission to improve the lives of 3B people a year by 2025.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combinations of relevant work experience
- At Least 1 year of relevant analytical experience
- Previous experience working as a team lead or senior sales agent preferable
- Advanced Excel Skills preferred
- Detail orientated and highly skilled team player
- Ability to multi-task while effectively managing sales conversations and navigating through a matrix sales structure
- Effective problem solver with strong solution selling and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication both written and verbal; clear listening and coaching skills
In return, we offer you
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and up-to-date training, as well as learning and development opportunities through Philips University.
Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the territory or within commuting distance.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)