3.3 | Cambridge, MA | Hospital & Health Care | 10000+ Employees

Posted a month ago on Sept. 18, 2020

Retention Analyst - Sleep and Respiratory Care

Full-time in Nashville, TN
Philips is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Cambridge, MA area with 10000+ employees. Philips has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,197 ratings from 83 employees. Employees have left 23 comments about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight.

Retention Analyst - Sleep and Respiratory Care

In this role, you have the opportunity to

Join a rapidly expanding Direct to Consumer sales team within our Sleep & Respiratory Care (SRC) division.  The Sales Retention Analyst will work in conjunction with an assigned team to ensure the fulfillment of sales excellence. This position offers a competitive base pay and is a full-time role.

You are responsible for (but not limited to)

• Communicating with management team regularly
  • Preparing accurate reports using data from internal and external sources
  • Presenting actionable information and insights to team members and management
  • Gathering and analyze data in order to understand problems and address them proactively
  • Collaborating with team members and members of other departments
  • Maintaining pending order reports and other retention specific numbers
  • Accurately report on daily, monthly and quarterly numbers
  • Tracking activity, preparing and maintaining records for sales leads
  • Other duties and requirements as assigned

You are a part of

In 2017, Governor Bill Haslam announced that Philips would be bringing 800 new jobs to Tennessee.  Since the announcement, Philips Global Business Services North America has continued to expand and develop in the Greater Nashville area. Philips is a global leader in health technology that makes life better for people, like you, through meaningful innovation. This position will be a part of our Global Business Services (GBS) group responsible for leading operational execution, reducing complexity and increasing efficiencies as the in-house team that continuously improves performance to better support our customers. We are looking to build a new team in Nashville of passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse professionals empowering excellence around the world for Philips to achieve our mission to improve the lives of 3B people a year by 2025.

To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience

• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combinations of relevant work experience
  • At Least 1 year of relevant analytical experience
  • Previous experience working as a team lead or senior sales agent preferable
  • Advanced Excel Skills preferred
  • Detail orientated and highly skilled team player
  • Ability to multi-task while effectively managing sales conversations and navigating through a matrix sales structure
  • Effective problem solver with strong solution selling and negotiation skills
  • Excellent communication both written and verbal; clear listening and coaching skills

In return, we offer you

We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and up-to-date training, as well as learning and development opportunities through Philips University.

Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the territory or within commuting distance.

It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.

Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran