3.3 | Cambridge, MA | Hospital & Health Care | 10000+ Employees

Posted a week ago on Sept. 14, 2020

Senior Project Manager - Productivity

Full-time in Nashville, TN
Philips is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Cambridge, MA area with 10000+ employees. Philips has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,197 ratings from 83 employees. 23 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Senior Project Manager - Productivity

Lead predictable and flawless execution of Productivity Programs, Projects, and Initiatives.  The Project Manager is a critical role in the Program Management Office (PMO) delivering consistent on-time, on-quality, on-budget results across the North America Market Productivity roadmap.

You are responsible for (but not limited to)

• Managing multiple Productivity projects at one time through various stages (initiation, planning, execution and closing) through successful completion.

• Formulating project plans, in accordance with the goals and timing, set by management.

• Actively evaluating the project for opportunities to improve performance; as well as, continuously monitoring risk and mitigation as appropriate.

• Controlling the project progress, escalating challenges, and taking corrective actions

• Embracing and leveraging change management to enable organizational buy-in and program success.

• Directing project team members and provide them operational guidance throughout the project.

• Ensuring team members adhere to internal policies and procedures.

You are part of

Our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2030. Every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. We enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards, and personalized development planning programs. Our research and business provide unique opportunities to develop cutting-edge clinical solutions and deliver meaningful solutions in the healthcare space.

To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience

• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field of study required

• MBA or relevant business experience preferred

• PMI PMP certification required

• A minimum of 10+ years of experience successfully leading complex projects and initiatives using a structured approach (e.g. PMP, Prince2, SAFE/Agile)

• Data-driven decision-making with the ability to move teams through vague and complex situations

• Ability and interest to work across multiple areas and functions of the business

• Experience and working knowledge of Productivity & Analytics preferred

• Experience and working knowledge of Continuous Improvement (Lean, Six Sigma) a plus

• Experience and working knowledge of structured Change Management approaches a plus

• Experience and working knowledge of Daily management and Problem-Solving a plus

• Experience managing cross-functional cost reduction initiatives in a complex, matrixed environment

• Ability to lead through influence and comfortable working with senior management

• Strong presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills

Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.  To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.

It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.

Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran