Solution Design Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
As Solution Design Manager, you will hold a pivotal role in the Aging and Caregiving (ACG) organization and drive creation of solutions (integrated combination of products and services) from idea to the Payer market. This role is accountable for defining, launching and building profitable product solution platforms that transform healthcare. You will work directly with R&D and other marketing functions to ensure the products/solutions are developed to the feature and price specifications that each target marked segment demands. The Solution Manager role owns the product lifecycle from concept phase through development and launch and eventually, end of life.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Define and implementing the service & solution delivery innovation roadmap for Payers (3-5 year scope), which is part of the overall business roadmap. This also includes translation of new services (professional services, education, solution delivery &/or support) offerings into new product release specific service requirements.
- Organizes the input gathering from the different internal and external stakeholders (marketing, development, operations as well as the sales regions, key markets and service & solution delivery teams) and realize an alignment between the different parties in order to create a roadmap that is recognized as the right solution to realize long-term targets.
- Responsible for oversight and execution of the design & development of internal employee learning programs for new developed products, services, software and/or solutions as well as new competency development of service staff, including new hires and change in service strategic direction.
- Required to realize the required serviceability level of the new developed products.
- Manage service & solution delivery innovation function(s) on resource management and development as well as delivering an efficient / effective way and to secure compliance with applicable regulations (eg FDA).
- Contribute as member of the BG and Services & Solution Delivery management teams to the definition and execution of the strategy and objectives of the department that are aligned with the BU strategic goals.
- Translate objectives into clear actions/projects for service & solution delivery innovation and deploys these actions in such a way to the employees that they take ownership and accountability
You are part of: Aging and Caregiving Organization
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Deep expertise in market segmentation, product strategy, competitive strategy, and product development.
- Experience in the Payer Medicare Market would be advantageous
In return, we offer you
The ability to collaborate with, learn and grow from colleagues in a highly complex, global organization where you can use your strengths to help drive strategic business initiatives for Philips. Additionally, we provide you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, paired with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a supportive atmosphere where you can sharpen your talents with new challenges and career opportunities.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it is like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)