Senior Manager of Q&R Analytics
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work closely with the Business Q&R Managers and Group Q&R Leadership to define, implement, and own the single, automated, and validated Q&R Performance Measurement and Management process for Q&R. You will create and implement new tools and methods to analyze and interpret data to enable faster and more accurate decisions by leaders across the business. The Senior Manager, Q&R Business Analytics role resides in the Q&R Transformation Program Management Office (PMO).
You are responsible for
- Manage a diverse team of 5+ business analysts that use data and statistical methods to provide insight into process performance (at times, responsible for improvement recommendations as a result)
- Collaborate with leadership across Q&R and other functions as internal customers, to develop a pragmatic approach to data analysis, define KPIs and metrics, set targets and conduct trend analysis.
- Analyze and report summaries of Q&R performance measurement data to leadership across Q&R leaders.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Information Management Analytics team to realize the Q&R Performance Measurement visualization. This can include tasks such as providing specifications, demand management, testing and validations, change management, and delivery of the final product.
- Support performance issues, ongoing measurement, data collection, reporting, and information dissemination. Proactively identify and resolve data quality issues and assist in troubleshooting with appropriate stakeholders.
- Support continuous improvement plans and roadmap ideas for the Q&R Business Analytics team.
You are a part of
You will be a member of the Q&R Transformation Program Management Office (PMO), reporting to the Head of Q&R Transformation PMO. This role is responsible for managing a diverse team of Business Analysts, whose skills and experience levels vary from entry to senior level.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 3+ years of experience in the application of Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Data Warehousing, Data Science and Reporting solutions in the healthcare and/or medical device field
- 3+ years of experience as a people manager, leading teams across multiple sites globally and delivering on organizational objectives.
- Advanced level experience with MS Project and MS Excel
- A bachelor’s degree in Applied Business Analytics, Computer Information Systems, Engineering or a related field.
- Strong IT skills, preferably with applications commonly utilized for analytics and process development (includes but not limited to: Excel (pro level), Visio, MindMap, PowerBI, ClickView, ClickSense)
- Familiarity with the healthcare industry, medical device manufacturing, regulatory requirements and quality systems is preferred
- Ability to effectively present detailed information and respond to questions from project stakeholders of all levels, including C-suite
- Applied knowledge of data infrastructure and architecture desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and leadership skills to enable effective team performance
- Ability to work within and deliver under rigorous timelines
- Talent to work independently and with minimal supervision while meeting all deliverables (includes working well remotely or in a virtual environment)
- Solid Analytical skills with demonstrated ability to trouble-shoot complex process and or system issues
In return, we offer you
Describe in two to three lines what tangible and intangible benefits the incumbent will gain in this role. Use our Employer Value Proposition (EVP) themes and information gathered in the RSM as input sources.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)