3.3 | Cambridge, MA | Hospital & Health Care | 10000+ Employees

Posted a month ago on Sept. 17, 2020

Services Delivery Design Process Expert

Full-time in Cambridge, MA
Philips is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Cambridge, MA area with 10000+ employees. Philips has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,197 ratings from 83 employees. Employees have left 23 comments about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight.

Services Delivery Design Process Expert

In this role, you have the opportunity to

This role will be the Monitoring Analytics main interface to corporate partners on detailed designs of Service Delivery processes for the building block services that are enabling the future bundled Service offerings, i.e.  SES, PS, MaaS.  The successful candidate will be responsible to set requirements, design and develop an organization that is to deliver designed services offering, able to use the enabling software, hardware, detailed process, to ensure the customer experiences our services offering interactions. Ensuring organization design and operational process is prepared to scale up in time. This requires knowledge in SAP, SFDC, APTTUS, PSA, ServiceMax to ensure the creation of Delivery processes to support our future tools and enable improved efficiency in the Contract Services Delivery Execution.

You are responsible for (but not limited to)

Ensuring the Functionality and Process support for the MA Services Portfolio for MaaS and SES Services Delivery

• Designing the Service Delivery interaction as we build X as a Service
    • Cyber Security Portfolio
    • Antivirus Management Service
  • Improvements to our current Service admin and delivery plans as systems and market requirements mature
  • Partnering with BDM and Finance to ensure reporting and visibility is possible for current and new Service Offerings

To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience

• Bachelor’s Degree
  • 5+ years of experience with Finance and Contract Operations with SAP, SFDC, APTTUS, PSA, ServiceMax
  • Knowledge/Practice of project management methods (i.e. PMBOK, PMP highly desired)
  • Background in Performance Management. Green Belt desired
  • Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities requiring attention to detail while ensuring high quality work products and driving concurrent projects to completion
  • Flexible leadership and stakeholder management skills including proven verbal and written communication skills to address differentiated needs ranging from individual technical contributors to senior management

In return, we offer you

The ability to collaborate with, learn and grow from colleagues in a highly complex, global organization where you can use your strengths to help drive strategic business initiatives for Philips.  Additionally, we provide you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, paired with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a supportive atmosphere where you can sharpen your talents with new challenges and career opportunities.

It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.

Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran