In this role, you have the opportunity to
be a core member of our Analytics Service group. Analytics Services is a high impact, growing segment of the Philips Population Insights & Care business tasked with working directly with our customers to create vanguard analytic capabilities and generate deep insights into customer business and clinical opportunities.
The role involves a wide range of responsibilities, including architecting new data models and data pipelines, ingesting raw customer data feeds, project management, customer engagement, requirements development, data exploration, communication of results, and coordination with other internal teams. The role will develop a deep understanding of modern population health performance measurement and analytics as well as best practices in the development and management of analytics solutions.
You are responsible for
- Data manipulation
- Automate ingestion of unformatted data feeds
- Design and build ETL processes
- Assess data quality and assist in solving data quality issues
- Data modelling and database design
- Assist in designing new data models that fit internal and customer needs
- Assist in building databases to house normalized and denormalized data
- Assist in designing and building data structures to help end users generate insights
- Analyze healthcare data
- Understand and explain the structure and meaning of ingested data
- Find patterns, discover anomalies, and generate insights from customer data
- Analysis and insight
- Contribute new ideas for reports, insights, and products
- Develop expertise on healthcare payer/provider business requirements to enable consultative presentation of data-driven insights
- Become the team expert on assigned subjects and proposing avenues for analytic inquiry
- Participate in quality analysis, debugging, optimization, and enhancement of existing offerings
- Turn insights into actionable and user-friendly reports
- Generate quick reports to fit customer-specific demands from available data
- Assist in long-term product building and enhancement with customer needs and team goals in mind
- Customer and team interaction
- Present ideas, products, progress, and findings to both the team and customers
- Give and receive instruction from team members and share information regarding new processes, techniques, and findings
- Understand customer needs and demands and collaborate professionally with customer teams
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Proven ability to use problem solving and analytical skills to build data-driven recommendations.
- Proven ability communicating complex analyses and projects to lay audiences.
- Experience with programming languages; SQL, R and Python are preferred.
- Experience building data visualizations and reports using Excel or business intelligence applications like Tableau.
- Experience processing and working with large, complex datasets preferred.
- Experience applying statistical methods and concepts to analyses and related projects.
- Comfortable traveling up to 25%
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)