Sr Operations Manager - Site Planning, Revenue and PM Install
In this role, you have the opportunity to
You will join our Site Planning team where you will manage a team of individuals responsible for producing layouts and drawings of medical facilities.
You are responsible for
- Managing and supporting the order acquisition and realization processes for North America Sales, Revenue and Installation, and Service organizations with customer facility specific site equipment and network drawings.
- Creating an environment where employees can be successful.
- Leading the Site Planning department to ensure operational excellence in deliverables and services in a timely and accurate manner through Lean, daily management and other continuous improvements.
- Ensuring customers have accurate and effective information to prepare their sites for medical equipment.
- Providing system information and consultation to field personnel so that they can provide high quality customer service and solutions to our customers.
- Applying in-depth knowledge of customer requirements, construction timelines, and industry trends to develop and implement innovative strategies that are aligned with Philips’ goals and commitments.
- Influencing and collaborating with other business functions (Sales, Service, Marketing, BIU, Global Site Planning) to ensure the proper solutions are provided to customers and field personnel to obtain orders and revenue.
- Managing value-added services (3D, MR Shielding, HEP, Environmental Survey, AEC Support, PM Training, Room Assessments, Seismic) to exceed internal and external customers’ evolving requirements.
- Aligning with Revenue and PM Install Team and supporting broader organizational goals through delay reduction and revenue recognition improvement efforts.
- Developing and implementing Site Planning innovations and continuous improvement
- Budget and expense management, Performance appraisal and career/development/succession planning for Planning Department Staff
- Other duties and responsibilities as required and/or assigned
You are a part of
Philips’ Supply Chain Management team, which is part of the Global Business Services (GBS) hub in Nashville, TN – responsible for leading operational execution, reducing complexity, and increasing efficiencies as the in-house team that continuously improves performance to better support our customers. The Philips GBS Nashville hub has experienced significant growth in the Greater Nashville area since the original announcement of adding 800+ jobs in 2017. Philips is a global leader in health technology, and we are looking to build the team in Nashville with passionate, inspirational, collaborative, and diverse professionals empowering excellence around the world for Philips to achieve our mission to improve the lives of 3B people a year by 2030.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree related to technology or business process development/management, MBA preferred
- 10+ years of experience in a high volume technical support/deliverables center, preferably in the healthcare industry
- 5+ years of experience in team and process management
- Well-developed communication skills, persistence, positive thinking, taking ownership at work and teaming up with stakeholders
- A detail-minded individual who consistently delivers quality work
- Agile thinker possessing creativity, curiosity, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset with a natural bias for action and a desire to learn and apply new skills and knowledge in changing conditions
- Ability to work with cross-functional and multi-national work teams
- High level of project management capability and analytical and consultative skills
- Leadership skills – strategic insight, taking initiative and drive for results
- 10% Travel
In return, we offer you
- A career with a world-class brand committed to improving people’s lives through innovation
- Global multi-functional opportunities to advance your career
- Certification and training towards best in class skill development and specialization
- Strong leadership and mentorship from a group of seasoned professionals
- The chance to be a part of a new group that is powering excellence at Philips
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)