Sales Representative, Invivo (California)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Achieve field sales objectives while working alongside Account Managers in California and neighboring states. You will assist your regional Account Managers in advancing revenue and market position consistent with company goals, and take an active role in prospecting to grow the business.
You are responsible for
- Prospecting, brochure demonstrations, deal handling and closing as part of a broader team as directed by Regional Manager.
- In the process of performing primary job responsibilities, you will be expected to become familiar with and prospect for opportunities in the broader Invivo product line.
- As the product line and field is complex, active participation in training webinars and extensive learning during non-selling hours.
- Travel throughout region working with Account Managers and Independent selling in conjunction with Regional Manager, Vertical Product Manager and self-initiated.
- Actively participate in gaining expertise in our full product line and sales process in anticipation of promotion to an Account Manager role.
You are a part of
Invivo Corporation, a subsidiary of Philips Healthcare and world leader in MRI coils and related accessories, has an over 20-year history as the pioneer of progressive MRI coils, advanced clinical visualization systems, and MRI-compatible interventional devices. Research and advanced development are at the core of the future of the MRI field and are a key part of Invivo’s strategy for growth.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent education and experience
- 3+ years B2B selling experience
- Experience in sales of B2B capital equipment, medical devices or imaging solutions is preferred
- Ability to learn product specifications and clinical applications needed to support sales efforts
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
- Requires outstanding oral and written communication skills, and ability to interpret and apply complex product information
- Sponsorship and relocation are not available for this position. The Company will only consider candidates who live within the region and possess current US work authorization.
- Must be open to relocation anywhere within the U.S. to take advantage of advancement opportunities
- Ability to maintain 75%+ weekly travel schedule, or as needed based on the demands of the business
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to take your career to the next level in a world leading organization that is backed by a stable 120 year legacy of innovation. Here, you’ll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the Learning@Philips program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)